17. BLACK

anonymous asked:

"Describe the color black without using the word.-a.g."

se7enteenblack answered:

"Close your eyes. Plug your ears. Hold your breath. Fall in love with somebody. Give them every single inch of your body. Give them every beat of your heart. And now imagine them gone. Walk into a room. The room is your brain. Keep walking until you reach the darkest corner and slide your back down the wall. Curl up in fetal position and rub your wet face on your knees and remember every single time you've ever felt alone. Open your eyes. Look past the sky, look past the stars, look past everything you'd ever been shown on a map until your vision gets hazy and your focus flattens and you're staring into something you're not sure really even exists. Shut down your laptop after 6 hours of work and rub your temples. Stand on the edge of an elevator shaft and feel the echo of the small movements your body makes bouncing off the walks and vibrating the evidence of your life into the abyss. Pluck an eyelash off the cheek of someone you love. Hold it between your fingers. Set a warm cup of roasted coffee down on a smooth, sleek coffee table. Step foot onto a glossy road, slick with rain at night. Feel the hiccup in your chest when you miss a step going down the stairs.

And after you've done all this,

Lose the attachment to your senses and fade into nothingness.

What color do you see?"

+

do you ever cry because #goals