Fault- A Sequel to Love And Regret

THIS IS THE OFFICAL SEQUEL TO LOVE AND REGRET! Special dedication to @sincerelybreezy for the amazing cover! ©All Rights Reserved.

Chresanto

The most tragic moment in life was when I left them. I realized that they were everything in the world that I needed. It's been years since, though. I just turned 20 a few days ago. I can now afford my own house, car,and children--Yes, I know have children. Two baby girls as a matter of fact. They were birthed from my girl, Terri.

But Terri...she isn't with me--well us anymore. She's dead. She died in a collision last year. She just fnished workig at a strip club( which I never knew she did ). She drove away drunk on Highway 67. Hit a car; that car hit another one...and It went on and on.

Ever since, i was bawling. My baby girls were confused and asked "why mommy was gone". I just didn't answer, because I would start to cry again. Then one day, Amelia (my baby girl) found this picture of me and Nicole whe we were 15, at the water fountain. That was honestly the day I would never forget.

"Daddy, who's this?" Amelia asked, holding the picture up to my tired face. I blinked a few times to get clear vision, then noticed it was me and Nicole on the picture. "Um, that was my friend from long ago" I said, taking the picture away and setting it on the counter. "It's nothing."

Amelia blinked. "She's pretty" she said in the lightest voice. She motioned her fingers around her curly, dark brown hair, twisting curls into her fingers. I nodded slowly and sat up. "You know, Daddy use to like her then?' I asked, a smile forming on my face. Amelia's mouth dropped open. "Realllly? I know you did, she's so awesome-looking, like mommy"

My smile faded. "Yeah, like mommy" I mumbled. I fidgeted with my fingers.

Just Like Mommy...

---------------------

Nicole

No matter what I do I just can't get my life right!

Henry had a heart attack, the company is closed...and Diana and Damian about 37 with another baby girl. Tyler is now starting the six grade and his report card is...whew! Just Horrible.

And I'm sitting here with no Job, no love, barely any money. Last year I bought a little puppy to keep me company. But he caught a disease and died about 3 weeks later. So I'm pretty much a loner.

I had my pencil clutched into my hands, writing a poem like I've never wrote before. This time, all of my emotions poured out onto this sheet, literally. There's tears stains all over it.

Fever, tremendous pain

My life has reflected upon me, and it isn't positive either

a knick-knack life and a torn soul

with holes in every place where you think love comes from

Many have passed on to another world...to a better place

I wish I was there, but at least I have the crusty life i live now

For once maybe...

I'll realize something.

That was the dustiest, rustiest, most shittiest poem I've ever written.

I slammed my book shut and huffed sharply. It was a few moments before the phone rang. Immediately, I shot up from the chair and picked it up. "Hello?" I answered eagerly. I heard a chuckle. "Nicole, what's up with your excitment?" I slumped my shoulders. "Oh, It's just Nstausha" I mumbled to myself. I heard a huff from the other end. "You know I heard that right?!" Nstausha exclaimed. I laughed." Well im just lonely, that's all"