Running From The Bounty Hunter (1D)

I woke up with the sound of a car door slamming, shit.

I quickly stood, pulling my long sleeve shirt on and then threw my back pack on and quickly scurried with my back against the wall. 

The door was kicked open and I quickly ducked behind a pile of junk "Raven, I know you're in here"

Son of a bitch, doesn't this guy have a family or thirty cat's to go home to?!

I quickly looked around and spotted a broken window and I peeked to see him looking the other way, here it goes.

I quickly sprinted for the window, ran up the wall, and no, i'm not a ninja, I wish I was though.

It would make this thing a whole lot easier.

I grabbed the window's base and pulled myself up, glass scratching at my pale skin. I quickly jumped down and sprinted once more.

I skidded to a stop once I saw his car.

I smirked and popped the hood and pulled out wires and then  finally, the battery.

I heaved it out and started to run funny, since it's extremely heavy.

I came to a muddy puddle and dropped it in there.

"Raven!" I turned to see him out side of the abandoned ware house, raising a hand gun at me.

"Oh shit!" I screamed and then ran down an alley way, ducking and running zig zag.

"Get back here!"

~

Woah, before we go any further into the story, let me introduce myself and give you a mini memo on who I am and why I am running.

Hiya, my name is Veronica Raven Braxton.

I am Nine teen and four week's.

I am currently a 'run away', but it's legal.

Though my parent's disagree.

My parent's are Steven and Mary Braxton, disturbingly married and co-owner's of the largest shipping company of medical and electronic appliances in America, Australia, Canada and Japan.

My whole life, I wasn't allowed to leave my house hold, I was home schooled to an extreme level, I had/have no friend's, I was trained to be married off to a wealthy son to then let him run both his and mine family companies.

You see, my parent's are the shit, meaning I am suppose to be the stuck up rich girl that wear's different dresses every three hour's, attending cock tail parties and meeting my potential spouse for the rest of my boring life.

I was meant to meet a group of young wealthy men the day after my eighteenth birthday, which I strongly disagreed to.

I don't want to be married, I don't want to meet the snob's that are 'to good' for anyone.

I want to live. I want to be free. I want to meet a cute guy by my own and fall in-love. I want to go to Paris. I want to go cliff diving. I want to find a best friend. I want to be in charge of my own life.

I hated my life and I had made a plan with my house maid to sneak me out of there.

So, on the night I turned legal, I packed my back pack and made a run for it. 

Furious, my parent's had tried to get the police to drag me back, but they said since I was of age, they couldn't do anything.

My parent's still don't agree, they think they can rule my life, well, screw them. I'm my own bitch.

They hired a bounty hunter, the guy i'm running from, who's been on my ass for a whole year and four week's, so, I can't even settle down and start a new life.

I also got a large sign on my head screaming money, so, other bounty hunter's have tried to get me, but they all have given up, besides the jerk that's running after me.

I think that cover's it, oh wait.

My favorite color is red, my favorite food is Chinese food and I am a music-holic.

I have brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

Settled? Can we go on with me running? Everyone's good? Great, let's continue.

~

I looked over my shoulder and gave him a patronizing smile "In your dreams ass hole!" I yelled and then ran up a crumbling brick wall, painted in tag name's and old posters that were peeling off of it.

I landed and continued doing that, running, jumping, climbing, landing, basically having an extreme fitness test. 

I finally felt safe and then jumped over the last wall.

I landed on my feet and stretched. 

I calmly walked across the deserted road.

I pulled out my walk man and put my ear buds in and pressed play.

I walked down the side of the road.

I should probably cross the road.

Without a second thought, I looked both way's and bolted for the other side of the road.

I heard a shrieking sound and I looked to my left. I skidded to a stop and looked at the car the was barreling toward's me.

I didn't have enough time to jump out of the way, so I did the next best thing.

I jumped up, so I didn't get stuck under the car and I hit the windscreen.

And I was out.

*~*~*

A/N: I had uploaded this to my Quotev account, and I was like, meh, might as-well upload here as-well.

So... enjoy :P

~

Oh and also, i haven't been able to upload my other stories because I may have lost my USB...

So, I decided to put this story on here and dedicate it to Ashgirl101.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I hope this is a better present then uploading my other stories....

Right, i'm off to go on a rampage to find my USB.

Peaceskies :3