Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke the next morning feeling, once again, out of place. A small smile crept along my face as the beautiful marine life went about their daily routines, lulling me from my slumber in the most exquisite of ways, bringing back many unplesant memories of yesterday's events once again. 

Although I felt a little out of sorts with the view, I felt even more out of sort when I opened my eyes a little wider to find myself curled around Diego's back, my head snuggled into the curve of his neck and my arm around his chest, his own hand gripping mine and keeping it there while our legs tangled together. 

According to the bedside clock on the table, it was just after seven in the morning. Strange for Diego to sleep so long. I remember when we had our brief affair together and a dreamy smile crossed my face. 

I'd wake up to lots of small kisses that coaxed me into waking. It would always be around five thirty in the morning. He'd whisper good morning in my ear and I'd smile and open my arms to him and he would made love to me, his seduction escalating until both of us climaxed into a sweaty, heady euphoria. 

Sated, he'd have a shower - sometime the both of us if I was completely awake - and bring our breakfast in the bedroom. On a work day he would kiss my forehead and leave for work by seven AM. Weekends we would stay in bed all day, unless Diego had planned something - which always was a teasing build up to us racing home and ripping at each others clothes, both of us desperate to consume the other. 

Coming back from my memories, I gently slid my hand from around him and rolled over on the bed so my back was to him and his to mine. 

Closing my eyes, I tried to go back to sleep because it was far, far to early for me. Until Diego rolled over and dragged me against his chest, rubbing his face against my shoulder. 

I let out a breathless gasp as his morning stubble scraped against my shoulder and a stunning tingle set off in the lower of my belly. 

He settled his face against me as his hands crept to my thighs, hitching my bottom into his groin. Eyes wide, I didn't dare move as he sighed and the ache in my stomach grew. 

At breakfast I'll demand my own bedroom, I told myself even as I tried to wriggle out of his grip - which only made things worse. 

Eventually, I managed to manouver my way free from Mr. Dream Grabber. A dark, dirty whisper at the back of my mind begged me not to leave the comfort of his arms. Ashamed and a mess, I almost caved. 

Proud of my will power, I silently padded to the bathroom for a shower, promising myself a luxurious soak tonight in that tub. 

As the silk of my nightdress slipped down my body, I let out an inaudible gasp. Skin still tingling from this mornings events, I climbed into the shower and switched it on, swarming myself in a hot, heady mist. 

After soaping myself up and washing my hair through, I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around myself and brushed my teeth using the same brush I had last night. 

Peeking my head out of the door, I found Diego lying as he was before and quietly tip-toed to the walk in closet to have a look at what clothes Diego had sorted for me. 

My brows furrowed when I discovered lacey bras and scraps of matching material that was supposed to be a thong.

Scanning through the clothes, the main thing I found was skimpy bikini's and shorts that cut up at the bottom almost making the shorts themselves look like thongs.

I blanched, offended by most of the outfits. Even the bed wear was rather... well raunchy. Definitely sticking to the long silk dress, I silently groaned. I can handle a little cleavage, but seriously? See through teddies? Bustiers?