Introducing Felica Marie Hart

Hi I am Felica Marie Hart.... I am 17 and I'm a geek...... Well at least that is what I am classified as.. I'm also a jock..... I'm sporty and once you get to know me I am super fun. I grew up in Melbourne, Australia but I moved to Los Angeles then back to Melbourne.... I go to school with the group known as the Janoskians and my best friend in the world is James from that group..... I'm not friends with alot of girls because most girls dont want to be friends with a girl that is classified as a geek.... But it's their grades not mine..... Anyways, something you should know is my parents died when I was 13...... The house was payed off and I got the money to buy what I needed such as food and clothes...... I paid the bills that we had and I lived as if my parents were still alive.....  I am a Youtuber, I love making people laugh and also stunning people with my amazing talents..... My talents are singing, dancing, painting, drawing, sketching, and playing instruments.....

        Enough about what I can do, lets talk about my life in high school. I'm not popular even though I hang out with the Janoskians, I am rather their side bar you know? Anyways, I have never really been in love unless you count having feelings for Beau Brooks being in love..... He will never know that I like him because that would just hurt the whole ban......... They arent a boy band, I meant group haha. On the other side, like my outside of school people, is James. I hang out with him 24/7 and it doesnt get old, people think we are dating but we arent..... WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.... He's a great guy and all but just not my type.........

        That's my boring life...... :)