. Thirty-Two .

{Cesare's Point of View}
.
.
.

"I don't mean to interrupt" I smiled at the group before looking to Chanel, "but have you seen Evalina?"

She shook her head, "I would've bet money she'd be with you all night."

This time I shook my head, "she was dancing and I had a call from my father, when I returned I was unable to find both her as well as Luca."

She nodded and looked over to the dance floor, "well there's Luca, lets go and ask him." She said before turning to the man standing next to her. "If you'll excuse me a moment."

He smiled at her sweetly and nodded, he was obviously enamored with her and her look seemed to be mutual.

Chanel and I then made our way to the dance floor, "Luca." I called out.

He stopped dancing and faced me, as did his dance partner, Gianna.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, of all the women he could be dancing with it just had to be her.

"Cesare, and...Chanel?" Gianna sounded accusingly.

I ignored her and instead looked at my uncle, "have you seen Evalina, I can't find her anywhere?"

"What do you want with my sister?" Gianna suddenly asked, then something clicked in her head, "wait, you're not Evalina's mate?" She asked Luca.

She must've seen them dancing and assumed they were here together.

"Evalina is my mate." I stated with pride, "now you can see why I broke up with you so suddenly Gianna, I wasn't trying to hurt you, that was never my intent, but the moment I met your sister she became my world, so you can see how us being together would cause a conflict that I wouldn't have wanted her to be a part of."

With watery eyes Gianna began to look around, "oh no, where's Trent?"

"Who's Trent?" I asked in confusion.

"They took her, Cesare," Gianna cried in a panic, "...I don't know how but they figured it out, Cesare...Evalina is in trouble."

At this I immediately ran out of the mansion, I looked around and followed her scent as best I could, it lead me to the end of the driveway and then disappeared, I fell to my knees before I shifted from anger and agony, I could hear a frantic Gianna on the phone cussing someone out and I began to pace, then the sound of someone running over to me hit my ears.

"Cesare you need to calm down." Luca said with authority.

I growled.

"Alpha Addams has been notified and has assembled a team of his best men to help us look for Evalina."

I looked up at him, for once the goofy nonchalant Luca was gone, right now he was serious and on edge.

"I'm doing my best to find out where they took her." Gianna suddenly said. "I'm so sorry Cesare, I never meant for this to hap-"

I barked in anger, she DID mean for this to happen, she wanted me to hurt as much as I hurt her...she just didn't intend on my mate being her sister.

This was all her fault.

And if anything happened to my mate so help me I would kill Gianna.

...

{Luca's Point of View}
.
.
.

"Wait," Gianna sounded confused, "you're not Evalina's mate?"

I shook my head slightly amused, I guess I could see where one would get confused.

"Evalina is MY mate." Cesare spoke clearly. "Now you can see why I broke up with you so suddenly Gianna, I wasn't trying to hurt you, that was never my intention, but the moment I met your sister she became my world."

Wait, my nephew dated both the sisters?

As I was beginning to give my nephew a look of approval (even I've never been with sisters before) the girl suddenly moved away from me, scared or worried.

"Oh no, where's Trent?" She asked with tear filled eyes.

I looked over to the spot we had left Evalina and Gianna's date, but there was no one there.

"Who's Trent?" Cesare wondered out loud.

"They took her, Cesare," Gianna cried in a panic, "...I-I don't know how, but they figured it out, Cesare, Evalina is in trouble."

Cesare didn't hesitate to act as he sprinted out of the grand home.

I too acted upon instinct and grabbed Chanel's hand before I pulled her up the stairs, I wasn't sure where I was going and I didn't give a shit if anyone saw us.

"Luca what are you doing?" She asked in frustration as I pulled her into one of the rooms.

I looked around and saw it was an office.

I locked the door behind us and then pulled her further into the room.

"Luca." She sighed, "my friend is missing, we need to go and find her."

"No" I growled, "damn it to hell Chanel I need you to stay safe," I nearly pleaded now as I stepped in close to her. "I-I can't go and help my nephew find his mate, your best friend...if my mind is full of worry, I have to know you'll stay here, safe."

She looked up at me with challenging eyes, I knew she wanted to protest but for once she didn't.

I wanted to give her space in the hopes that it would make her miss me, from what Evalina had told me earlier, it was working...and now I was gonna go for broke.

I stepped in even further, closing the gap between us before I took her face into both of my hands and kissed her soft lips hard.

She tried to push me off but I held on and soon her delicate hands were resting easily on my chest as she passionately kissed me back, I stepped out of the kiss.

"I'll be back pussycat" I smirked before leaving the room.

I didn't want to leave her, but right now I had to put my family first...and Evalina became part of my family the day she accepted my Nephew as her mate.