Heh. Bumble bee.

I bit my lip, trying to contain the laughter. I looked down so that he wouldn't see my half smile.

"What?" His voice was amused.

"N-nothing."

"Tell me."

I cleared my throat. "It's just that," I bit my lip harder to not laugh, "isn't that a lot of b's in a name?"

He looked confused.

"Like, bumble bee?"

"And that's funny?"

"Well, it's cute," I said, a bit hesitant at saying his name was funny. "And, I thought your name was Alpha."

He barely smiled, but it was there. His eyes held amusement until they eyed my sandwich. "Eat."

"But I've already eaten two."

"And I ordered four. Eat."

"But I'm full."

"You are too damn skinny. Eat it."

I glared at him. "Food isn't the only root of slimness you know."

He glared back. "Then what is?!"

"Metabolism!"

He sighed and dragged a hand down his face, the other tightening its hold on my waist.

"I will be monitoring your eating."

I huffed. "Whatever." Why does he even care?!

"So, you saw me shift."

"What?"

"The wolf." I froze. Oh yeah. I tried to move but he growled and held me down by my hips. "I'm a werewolf, which you may or may not have noticed."

I gulped and simply nodded.

"Are you okay?" He searched my eyes but I gave nothing away. I nodded.

He sighed. "Any questions?"

I paused. "What's the dungeon hall?"

He stiffened. "It is for bad people who get what they deserve."

"But that guy was on your side. What what his name," I searched my memory. "You told Jay to-"

"DON'T EVER SPEAK ANOTHER MAN'S NAME."

I winced and flinched back.

He pushed me to his chest. "He was trying to take me from you."

"No he wasn't! he was trying to help me!"

"By taking me away from you!"

"He was trying to lessen my fear!"

I felt his irritation stop, and he held me out a bit. His eyes were guarded, but in a different way. Like beneath them he was more vulnerable than ever.

"You're afraid of me?"

I kept quiet for a bit, ashamed. I didn't want to hurt him, but I was afraid. I looked down.

"Look at me!"

I looked up with pools of tears in my eyes. "It's just that, you kidnapped me. And you won't let me leave. And yes, I am scared." I began crying and he looked torn inside.

"Babydoll-"

"Yes, Bumble Bee?" I laughed lightly and sniffed, making myself turn off the faucets to my eyes.

He chuckled as well before replying, "I can't let you leave. You're mine."

"But I won't tell anyone about you!"