Werewolves are real

"Alpha, you're scaring her!"

Alpha brought himself to a plank position instead of completely lying on me. His eyes studied me and I had to look away from the inhuman color.

He growled. "Come on, babydoll, we need to talk."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!"

A glare was his only reply as he stood, bent down, and threw me over his shoulder. I noticed then, when my only view was a very naked butt, that the man was naked!

I closed my eyes tightly and eventually we were inside the mansion. I was set on my feet and my hands automatically went up to my eyes to shield me from the view. His deep chuckle was all that could be heard.

After a few moments, his voice called out to me. "I'm not naked anymore."

I slowly removed my hands and looked around the room. Alpha wasn't naked, but he was half naked. He only wore basketball shorts. Black, just like everything else seemed to be in this house.

The two guards from behind the door were there, looking like hurt puppies, sitting in the two leather chairs in front of the dark desk.

"W-we're sorry Alpha..." one began.

"SILENCE." Alpha's voice held an undeniable power and authority. "Babydoll, come here."

I said nothing, just let the look of disgust on my face speak. I slowly walked backwards until I was behind the two guards.

"Get. Away. From them. Now." His voice sounded strained and the wooden desk cracked under his hold. I gulped.

"No."

Using that unnatural speed once again, he grabbed me and returned in his seat across the room, with me on his lap.

I struggled, trying to get up. "Babydoll, please."

I looked at him. His eyes were black. My fear made me submissive to him and he closed his eyes for a few seconds before revealing them to be that silver color.

"Alright. Where's Jay?"

"Dungeon hall, sir."

"Good. Now, tell me, how did my mate get out of my room?" His voice was a deadly calm, which frightened even someone who wasn't on the receiving end of it, also known as me.

"W-well, we don't k-know."

"Just tell me what happened."

"When s-she woke up, me and John heard her moving around. But then she came out... And she talked to us too!" Alpha stiffened. "We didn't talk back, just like you said, and she went back inside. Then she locked the door and we told her you said not to do that so she unlocked it. And, just like you said, as soon as she was awake we had someone go get her food. It was all quiet so we thought she went back on the bed or something. But then, uh, the food came, and... uh..."

"SPEAK."

I winced at his voice right next to my ear. He looked down at me with tenderness and nuzzled his face in my neck.

The guard cleared is throat. "Well, uh, she wasn't there. And that's when we mindlinked you."

As this was happening, I decided to take in everything. The guard on the right was blonde, and had been referred to as John. The other had sandy hair, and his name was unknown. Both were tanned, fit, and tall. And both had beautiful blue eyes. They wore black, just like everything and everyone else.

"What do you want to eat?" He looked down at me.

"I-I'm not hungry..."

He growled. "Don't lie to me!"

"U-Uh okay how about... a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?"

"Bring her four."

I looked to where he directed the order to see an elderly woman, with white hair and an aged face, nod. She closed the door behind her.

"You two are dismissed. We will speak later."

"Yes Alpha," they both mumbled and quietly sulked out of the door, closing it behind them.

Alpha turned me on his lap so I was straddling him and looked deeply at me. Once again, I was intimidated, so I looked away.

"Look at me," he gently said, moving my chin to face him.

He was truly beautiful, with a rough but sculpted face. His skin was tan, his eyes that hypnotic color, and his hair as black as night without stars. He had stubble on his face and it just added to his rugged manliness. His muscles were large, but he didn't look like The Terminator. Well, the guy that played him. Well, and before he acted; back when he was a bodybuilder.

"So, what's your-"

He was interrupted by the door opening. He growled lowly. I swung my head over to see the elderly woman with a tray of food.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Alpha, but I have the Luna's food."

I didn't miss the way she didn't look him in the eyes. I didn't miss the way no one looked him in the eyes.

"Bring it in," he grumbled.

She set the tray on the dark mahogany desk and left quietly.

"Eat."

I gulped and nodded. My shaking hands slowly reached out to grab one of the sandwiches from the pile. I held it, studying it. What if it's poisoned? Well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I'd be a goner even if I don't eat. Plus, he's taking good care of me. Well, as good as he can while kidnapping me.

I tentatively took a bite. Some jelly squished through and dribbled into my lip. I took the sandwich away from my face to chew, but stopped when his black eyes narrowed in on the jelly. He reached his thumb out and wiped it off. I tried to keep the shiver from his touch internal. However, he then placed his jelly-covered thumb in his mouth and sucked it clean. I gulped. He smirked.

I took another bite as he began talking.

"As I was saying, what's your name, babydoll?"

"Annabel."

"Well, Annabel," my eyes went wide as he said my name, "my name is Blade Black."