Chapter 18

*ZAYN’S P.O.V*

“Jaz! Addie! Vas Happenin?!” I yelled at Addie and Jaz as they were leaving their house.

“What did he just say? Is he making fun of me?”

“Is he a vampire? I don’t wanna die!”

Addie and Jaz exclaimed at the same time while turning to look at us.

Well, now it’s even more obvious they’re not Directioners.

“What do you guys have planned for today?” Liam asked, leaning against the fence.

“You know, cause mass destruction and harm innocent people.” Jaz stated seriously. I raised my eyebrows at that. She’s kidding right? But then again, that is something they would do.

“Seems legit.” Addie said while shrugging her shoulders.

“You two seem like the type.” Louis said reading my mind.

“Thank you.” Addie and Jaz said simultaneously.

“Jinx you owe me a soda!” They yelled in unison.

“Double jinx!”

“Splish, splash you owe me cash!” That’s a new one.

“Jinx on a monkeys butt!”

“Okay, we get it ladies. You guys are oddly similar.” I chuckled interjecting their shouting. A monkey’s butt? Where do they come up with this? They were seriously so much alike. It’s pretty unusual.

“Great minds think alike.” Addie smiled brightly.

“I know my minds great but I beg to differ on yours.” Jaz smirked at Addie. Oh, burnt!

“Ouch.” She cried while grabbing her chest dramatically.

Out of nowhere, Jaz hopped the fence, grabbed the ball we were previously playing with and hopped back over.

“Swag.” She said to Addie while giving her a high five.

“Oi!” Niall grunted still shocked from what just happened. I was right with him!

“Get with the program leprechaun!” Addie said smirking at him while Jaz winked.

“Hey! That’s our ball!” Harry pointed out.

“Obviously curls.” Jaz said rolling my eyes. I snickered at her statement as she began to kick the ball around with Addie. Then they started to hit the ball with every body part but their hands and feet. Why? I have no clue.

“Kim Kardashians.” Jaz said when she hit the ball. At first I thought she was talking to us but apparently she wasn’t.

“Butt.”

“Is bigger than my head.”

I scrunched my eyebrows together and give them a bizarre look. I looked at the rest of the boys and their expressions matched mine.

“But attracts the males.”

“Such as Justin Bieber.”

I winked at Niall at the mention of Justin Bieber. He just rolled his eyes and shoved me lightly.

“Guys! Come one!” Louis whispered at us. He motioned for us to retreat back into the house quietly. We did as we were told as the girls continued. Once inside, Louis ran upstairs quickly and came back down with five nerf guns. The five we took to the Men in Black 3 premier.

A grinned crept across my face as I grasped what Louis wanted us to do.

Attack the girls.

“They’re going to get it!” Harry smirked evilly.