Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber

(Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber)

I yawn and stretch from my uncomfortable position while managing to open my eyes. My back was slightly hurting from staying curled up in a ball all night on the couch and regret instantly set in. I really should have gone to bed and I wouldn't be feeling this way. I let out another yawn while pushing myself up in the sitting position.

I immediately take a look around the room to find it completely empty. The TV was off, no one was in the kitchen from what I could here and I was completely alone. Questions began to flow through my Brain as I wondered where Brody was. I thought he was staying. Did he leave?

Looking down at my attire I realize I never changed out of my clothes from last night and instantly felt the need for a shower. I'm sure I would feel better after that.

As I climbed the stairs I pulled the phone from my back pocket to look for any missed calls or text from anyone. But specifically you know who.

Disappointment quickly took over as I realized the only ones who I had heard anything from were Olivia and Grace. Two missed calls and two texts. Both missed calls were from them but the texts I hadn't checked yet. I went into my messages to see them.

Olivia: Hey just making sure you got in ok. Call me in the morning.

Received: 11:04pm

I'll text her back after my shower. I quickly scrolled through my other text to see who it was from.

Blake: Hey I think I should explain about yesterday. Call me.

Received: 9:16am

I internally groaned. Ugh doesn't he know when to give up? He's the last person I want to talk to right now. Something about the fact I have heard from Blake and not Brody made mad and hurt all at the same time. He could have at least had the decency to leave me a note or, text or, something.

Once I reached my room I placed the phone on my dresser and went to grab my iPod I always keep laying next to Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy. Yes, he's my small stuffed bear I've had since I was four and I put him there so I can see his cute little face every morning when I go to the mirror. While checking my awful appearance in the mirror attached to the dresser I instantly became thankful for the fact Brody wasn't here when I woke up this morning. My clothes were wrinkled, my makeup was a mess and don't even get me started on my hair. Imagine if he saw me this way. I would have died of embarrassment.

While still studying my less than lady like appearance my hand consciously reaches out beside my teddy and to grab my iPod but comes up empty.

What?

In a panic I look down and notice my iPod is sitting about a foot and a half away next to my strawberry shortcake candle, a place I don't remember putting it. Hmm that's weird. I never put it there. It's always next to Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy. Maybe I did it when I was in a hurry yesterday morning. Now I'm not OCD or anything but yes I do have my things in specific places and like to keep it that way. Ok so maybe I am... just a little....at times....when my stuff is concerned.

I shrugged it off and picked up the iPod before scrolling through my playlists. Today I feel like some Justin Bieber. I haven't listened to him in five days or more and I think I going through withdrawal.

I put my playlist on repeat while walking to the bathroom and placing it in the dock. As Long as You Love Me blasted through the bathroom as I stepped into the now warm shower welcoming the comfort it offered me. I had all of his best stuff on here and I never get tired of it. I can remember some days when my whole day has consisted of this playlist on repeat. Ok so that might be a little much but hey I've got the Bieber fever, sue me.