[Chapter Twenty-Seven]

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Dresses? Done.

Flowers? Finally fucking figured out.

Tuxes? Done.

Rings? Picked out and ready

Music? Done

Cake? Will be finished.

Food? All in order

Drinks? Yes.

Sweets? All ready.

And the list goes on and on to linens, venue, set up, shoes and jewelry, table settings, vows, speeches and, oh god there’s so much more to a wedding than I could have ever imagined, we almost forgot favors for our guests and a special gift for our wedding party.

I bought pearl necklaces for all the girls, including Lina and Mia though Monica would be taking care of theirs until they were old enough to have them either when they were sixteen or eighteen, I went with pearls because mine was and because I thought they were more classy than a diamond necklace which all the girls already had from valentine’s day or Christmas or an anniversary.

I’m not saying they’re not great gifts but I wanted something different, that none of them already had.

Everything was taken care of and the girls and I were going away for the weekend before the wedding on Tuesday and we would spend two nights here and then a night at the hotel near the venue.

Rochelle, Monica, Trista, Lina, Mia, Linda and I were about to have a great weekend and Monica’s parents agreed to take Miguel and Monica’s mom had baby Michael. Monica was alright being away from the kids but Rochelle; well she was a first time mom and missed her baby.

We got a suite with three rooms, the twins would share, Linda would get her own room and us four girls were going to be sharing in the room away from the other two because we knew kids needed sleep and Linda loved her sleep almost as much as she loved her kids and husband.

First thing Rochelle and Monica wanted to do was go into the hot tub and sauna since they could now so we all got into swim suits and went to the pool though Linda opted out for a book and a nap insisting we went so she could enjoy the quiet.

Monica and Rochelle were a little skeptical though, Trista was a model and Monica was okay with her new body but Rochelle was uncomfortable with her breasts being larger and her stomach still loose and stretched from being pregnant.

“I don’t know.” Rochelle covered her stomach and she eyes Trista in her bikini.

“You look great; don’t let stupid people and their stupid ideas on what you should look like get to you.” Monica told her and Trista turned to look at her.

“You look awesome Rochelle and you’re a mom and you have to accept that your body is never going to be the same and get used to your new one because you’re too beautiful to be self-conscious and cover yourself up.”

Rochelle groaned then turned to the mirror and poked her stomach.

“Hey, I got this and I’m not pregnant, I don’t have an excuse.” I pinched the fat in my stomach, it wasn’t a huge amount but I wasn’t going to starve myself to make it go away, I was comfortable in my skin. I had fat to my legs and I had a large chest and I was okay with that.

I think people just need to be happy with what they have and stop judging. Trista was so damn thin and she was willing to put in the hours at the gym to look that way where the three of us weren’t. Monica was a small girl though and as soon as she lost this baby weight she would be tiny with huge boobs and she was happy with that.