Ch. 9: Magic, Magic

Ch. 9: Magic, Magic

Author's Note: Hey You All, So Here Is A Disclaimer Before You Read The Chapter- There Will Be A Lot Of Foul Language In This Chapter (In Fact There Will Be Bad Language Throughout The Whole Book Because That Is Just Elle's Personality) And If You Don't Like It-I'm Sorry But I Won't Change It! xoxo-Jess

:) Okay, Continue On:

The whole chaotic world around me spun uncontrollably, paired with a weird, strong pull at my navel that caused me to feel a queasy. Wind whipped at my hair and it flew around my face, tangling up in front of my vision.

I strained my eyes through the rough wind to watch the others around me. Mr. Weasley nodded at us and smiled, catching my gaze as he addressed all of us. "Let go now kids."

Is he insane?! I'm not letting go.

Frightened at his words, I threw an alarmed look at Hermione and she threw the look back to Mr. Weasley. "What?!"She blurted, as confused as myself.

"I said: Let GO!" He chuckled and I watched in horror as Hermione, Harry, and Ron all let go of the boot and hurtled down to the grassy ground below us. George chuckled and released the boot a few seconds later and pulled Ginny down with him, but I refused to pull my finger away from it, watching as Ginny cheered and hollard in delight.

"Elle, you're going to need to release it sometime or else you could break a bone," Mr. Weasley yelled over the screeching wind to me as Mr. Diggory nodded in agreement. Cedric slowly pulled his own hand away from the boot and started to gracefully float down to the ground, but it did not ease my churning stomach.

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Weasley, you can't have known this because we've just met, but I'm --" My voice was cut off by a scream as I felt myself being pulled away from the boot by someone's arm. In the blink of an eye, I was screaming on my way down towards my death, tightly grabbing onto my murderer's body, if I was going to die they were going to die with me.

In terror, I watched as the ground quickly came up to meet us and I could do nothing to stop it from happening. The wind continued to whip at my face, but I clamped my eyes shut in agonizing suspense, not wanting to watch my impending doom as I flailed and elbowed the person pulling me down. The brunt of my elbow hit the person and I could feel something snap at the impact.

Suddenly the sickening sound of flesh hitting the grassy ground thudded into my ears before the pain hit and the air was knocked out of my lungs. My body crashed into something soft and slightly hard, however, my head suffered most of the impact.

Laying on the ground for a few minutes, I tried to regain my oxygen and make sure that I had not broken any bones or fractured my skull. I felt like I was going to be sick, and I couldn't believe I had actually made it out alive. Slowly, my breath returned to me and I opened my eyes to glare at the bastard who had tried to kill me.

Fred was laying under me with a look of extreme pain and whiplash, but I didn't pity him. I glared down at him, rubbing my sore head as he let out a few low groans and I pulled my dead body off of him. "Ouch." He muttered and rubbed his torso which had taken most of the impact of my fall. "Gez, could you be any heavier?"

Pissed, I reached out a hand and shoved him back down onto the ground after he had started to get up, pleased when he toppled back down onto the grassy slope. I was so angry I wanted to punch him, but that would be too far.

"What the bloody hell was that for?!" He hissed and grabbed his bleeding nose. I guess that was the crunching sound that I'd heard on the way down.