It all happened in a dream

I’m on my way to school with my brother when we see these dogs and felt sorry for them. It’s snowing out and is freezing outside. Little did we know what their real intensions would be for being where they were….

   I asked my mo if we could let them stay in the garage so they were out of the cold and would be somewhere warmer then outside with no shelter from the cold. She said we could let them go to the garage and warm up. Then we went back to the bus stop rushing back to bet the bus before it got to our stop.  The whole time I was at school, I could only think of the dogs.

   When I finally got home the dogs were still there so I went to pet them and they were still find.

   When my dad finally saw the dogs he wasn’t too happy and told me to take the dogs out and into the shed so they were out of his garage. I thought, ‘okay’, and I would ask my sister to help me take them to the shed since it was getting dark out. We were at the side of the house when all of a sudden; one of the dogs attacked me.

   I screamed at the top of my lungs for help and my sister tried to help get the dog off me but she couldn’t seem to get the dog off of me. She ran to get help from my parents from inside the house.

   The dog that had been attacking me finally stopped and started to drag me away and the other dog followed it. I became unconscious from the pain.

   When I finally came awake, my arms were wrapped I so were my feet to a chair. The owner was yelling at one of the dogs for some reason.

   He continued yelling, “I can’t believe you tried to stop my precious mechanical dog. You knew the plan of tricking that little girl. You stupid dog! You almost ruined my plan!”

   I tried to pretend that I was still sleeping but the stupid mechanical dog gave it away that was away now.

   I knew I didn’t know the guy, but what I did know was that I wasn’t going to see my family every again. I knew I had to be strong and show this guy I wasn’t afraid of dying no matter what he did to me.

   He tortured me for so many hours that I lost track of time. I knew my family probably called the police and they were looking for me, but wouldn’t be able to find me in time.

   When the guy finally stopped, he covered my mouth with tape and called my house and gave a ransom demand. My parents didn’t believe him that he had me, they asked to talk to me, but he told them no at first, then gave in and let me talk to my parents.

   I told them, “Hi guys, I love you. I hope you know that I love you.” I started to cry. “Thank you for everything you have ever given me and tell everyone I love them and good-bye. I’ll be watching over all of you.”

   Then the kidnapper took the phone and my parents were crying so he told me to tell them its oaky I would be okay and I could see them again. So I told them not to cry and I’ll be okay. To enjoy life as it was given and not to be afraid. They were confused but said okay.

   Later that night, I knew something big was going down, but I wished it would happen soon. Little did I know that it would happen sooner then I wanted it to.

   He took me downstairs, then slowly started to kill me. He finally stopped after about a hour, then about two hours later, the mechanical dog came down and then I knew what I had told my parents was the right thing to say. I was going to die that night, without ever seeing my family of friends again, and by the mechanical dog.

   The dog had almost killed me by the time the police came through the door. They searched the house and finally found me in the basement. The police shot the dog because the dog was starting to fo after them. They killed the dog and got to me on the floor. They tried to calm me down and keep my pulse but they kept losing it. The EMTs and Paramedics even tried but after so long, they knew I was gone.

   The police went to tell my family the news. The rang the door bell and said, “We have found her, but we need you guys to sit down.” They told them it was the hardest part of the job, talking to the families. They found me but I was in really bad shape when they got there. They had tried for a long time, but kept losing my pulse. They finally lost it was it wouldn’t come back and had to pronounce me dead.

   They told them they were sorry for my parents lose and wish things had happened differently. That they had be better news to give.

   My family was cry, they couldn’t believe that their last conversation they had with their daughter, she knew she was going to die and wasn’t afraid and was going to watch over them and was okay with dying unlike them if they would have been in my place.