Tame: 2

At least I knew how he knew I was related to Troy. He must have seen my profile picture on Facebook. It was of me and Troy, much to my older sibling's disgust, last Summer, sitting on a sandy beach in California. My Mom took the photo, and refused to send it to me unless I added her on Facebook. Pushy parent much? But it didn't matter too much, I deleted her after she sent it. I loved my Mom, but it wasn't very cool to have her as a friend on Facebook. I was already the lowest of the low at our school in popularity. Troy however, was the popular boy before he graduated last year. No one picked on me while he was there. The people that actually knew me anyway. He had each and every student under his control, and some of the teachers as well. People didn't pick on me much now either, but I got the occasional comment about how I, 'smelt like dog' or people asking if I was 'half hamster, half girl' because of my height. Nothing I couldn't deal with myself. 

I denied the request, and closed Facebook. I didn't bother signing out, there was no need. I never did anyway. But the image of Cameron, wearing sunglasses, shirtless, smirking, with his name and the words, 'CAMERON CARTER WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOU AS A FRIEND' was imprinted in my mind. I never, ever thought that would happen. If only he were Tanner West- my dream guy. That request would be permanently in my mind, and it would most definitely not be declined. I was way too shy to ask him to be my friend though. I didn't even think he knew I existed. Life was cruelly unfair. 

I approached my house, sighing at what I had achieved today. Nothing. I didn't bathe Rolo, I didn't find Milly, and I made myself look like an idiot in front of Cameron Carter, who probably tried to add me as a friend on Facebook because he wanted me to see all the embarassing posts he would make about me. Yep, today was a great day. I got a lot done.

I opened the front door, and nearly tore my hair out at what I saw. Lying lazily on the window ledge, basking herself in the sun, was Milly. She meowed at me as she saw me, smiling her evil cheshire cat smile. Obviously she didn't do that, but her eyes told me she wanted to.

"Evil cat! Evil!" I raged. I stomped my foot like a toddler and threw my arms in the air as I ranted and raved at the skinny black cat, who was ignoring me. I jumped up and down to try and scare her, but she was completely at ease, though I wasn't. Rolo had come bounding in and I tripped over his furry body and went sprawling into the coffee table.

"I see Farrah is home." A male voice, that I really didn't want, or need, to hear right now, announced.

"Go away Troy." I growled. "I have had the crappiest day ever. I do not need you to layer on more crappiness." 

"I am offended." Troy smirked, looking anything but offended. "You know you've been out like half an hour right? Milly came home about ten minutes ago. Mom told me everything."

"Gee, thanks Mom." I grumbled.

"Why are you thanking me?" The very lady said herself, bustling around the white door that lead to our living room, dog brush in hand. Rolo leapt on the couch, stretching out, ready to be brushed. It was his favorite place in the world to be brushed. Cookie pounced on him, settling in between his head and the arm of the couch. She curled up like the tiny thing she is, and Rolo gently moved his head so she had more room. Unlike Rolo and Milly's relationship, Cookie and Rolo were best animal buds. Cookie got on with Milly too, though, and everyone else. She even got Troy to be nice to her. 

"Sarcasm, dear mother." I answered, shuffling around until I was on my knees, using the opposite arm of the couch to where Cookie was, to haul myself up. 

"Don't be a Troy. We already have one of those." Mom tutted.

"A Troy?" My eighteen-year-old brother echoed, now looking truly offended. "Excuse me, I am the Troy."