Is the Guy I met on Omegle my Soulmate? - A short love story

Omegle, like most of you know, is a website where you meet strangers from all over the world and make friends. Trying to cure my boredom, I went online and I found someone I really didn't expect. He was (still is) smart, funny, and one of the nicest guys I had ever met. His name was James. I hardly remember how the conversation went, except we played a game in which we alternatively asked a question to know each other better. By the end of our 'talk', I knew I had to stay in touch with this guy, so I asked him if he had kik, which he did. The next couple of days, perhaps weeks, we talked, non-stop. Our conversation took another route and we moved towards some sexual things such as describing our bodies, sending a few pictures, or just sexting in general. I stayed up late talking to him and I often just dozed off in the middle of the conversation with my iPod on, as I had saved the auto-lock settings to never. My mum woke me up every morning for school and when she saw my iPod next to me, she, naturally, picked it up and saw what was on it because it was all there. She asked me, "what is this?"

I, being in shocked and a great actor, said, "what are you talking about?" and took the iPod from her. My eyes went wide and I closed kik, immediately deleting it. "Mum this is just a pop-up. I was updating my iPod last night." My mother doesn't know much about technology, so despite being disgusted by the words that were written, she believed me. 

"Why were you using you iPod?"

"I was updating the software."

"Do you know what was written on there? That was cheap and disgusting. I believe you, but what if some stranger sees this stuff? Or literally anyone except me?"

"I'm sorry mum. I'm going to pay attention next time." My blood had gone cold, but was eventually going back to normal. 

I stopped using Kik. James knew my email so he emailed me the next day saying, "Hey cutie, how come you don't use kik anymore?" 

I replied, "My mum saw the messages. I slept with the iPod switched on."

He asked me if I got in trouble and whether I would talk to him again. I told him that I kind of did, but I don't know if I could talk again.

After that incident, we mainly talked over email. Sometimes we exchanged over ten in a day. It felt nice and I was sure that James and I were comfortable with each other. We took our friendship to the next level by starting exchanging naughty pictures. Surprisingly, he loved my body and I undoubtedly loved his. His package was also an addition to his amazingly good looks. Apart from this 'step' we moved to getting to know each other well. We could talk forever without being horny. James was my friend, not just some horny guy waiting to get his dick pleased. He was my 'first' in many ways. He was the first guy that made me masturbate in school. He was the first guy that made my day by just saying hi. He also was  the first guy who made me knot my hair while playing with myself, making me give the "I just had sex" look, with the help of my messy hair. Oh and not to forget, he made me cum again, and again, and again. After I came once, we would go again, having a few intimate moments via the internet. 

In December, I told him I had to limit talking to him because my exams were going to start and I had to concentrate on them. Basically, we could talk like humans, instead of acting like horny ghosts had took over our souls. It was working and soon my exams had finished. He emailed me like he usually did that day, but I, however, did not reply to his email. 

James didn't give up on me. He kept emailing me, asking me what was wrong, but I didn't do anything. I think I needed a break of some sort, I just don't know why I didn't do anything! Six days after my exams were over, he sent me another one asking if I was still talking to him. I knew at that moment, that I had to reply to this one email. I sent one back saying that I needed a break for some time so I had to ignore him. But I was back though, for good.  He replied the same day, saying it was all good and asking whether I still had kik. I made a new one and I added him on it. After talking to him on kik for some time, I asked him if he had skype, which he did. After two months of just talking and not seeing him (well we exchanged pictures, but I had never exactly seen him right there), when I first saw him, I thought "oh my, he looks even better in real life." James truly did look great. He had (still does) the most amazing eyes, I've ever seen in my entire life. They're deep blue and I can literally just stare at them till I die. His voice, I can't even describe it. He has the sexy Australian accent that beats my favorite British one and I start swooning and moaning. Whenever he calls me babe, I can bet I'm about to faint and die. I swear, his voice is literally orgasmic to me. I was planning on describing his...stuff, but I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me telling the world why his junk makes my mouth water and how great James Junior looks like.