How He Lets The Public Know Your His ~

I haven't updated in forever O.o

Anyway a verryy berryy happy new year to everyone ^_^

Also, I want to thank everyone for the reads and votes. I really really appreciate it! Means so much :)

And I voted for my own story by mistake! YIKES. How do I undo iitttt? :O

And I actually dunno what heading to give this prefrence, so I gave it a not so right one. I'm confused :P

HOW HE LETS THE PUBLIC KNOW YOUR HIS:

LIAM:

In public Liam always holds your hand. He intertwines his fingers in yours, grasping your hand letting the paparazzi know you're together.

He holds it tight enough to reassure you he's there, but loose enough to let you have your space. A bit symbolic of your relationship.

NIALL:

Niall ruffles your hair in public at times, joking around. He always has his hand around your shoulder but the way he lets the world know your his is by giving you sweet little kisses on the cheek, saying that yours is love that's teenage love, new and pure.

LOUIS:

Louis whispers funny little things in your ear in public making you laugh. He shows all those screaming girls he's with you by kissing you on the head randomly or while hugging you. It's a innocent sign, that you both are in love.

HARRY:

Harry's very possesive about you. He lets the paparazzi straight about accusing him of being a playboy by putting his arm around your waist. Holding you close to him, protecting you from the critics and haters while telling them you're taken and always will be.

ZAYN:

Zayn in public gives you kisses. They vary depending on the situation. Sometimes they're quick and soft, sometimes longer and harder. All the time telling the boys who want you and the girls who envy you that your all his.