Chapter 20

Arabella

I couldn't think but I pushed against him. I pounded my fist against his hard chest. But he effortlessly grabbed my arms and held them to my side. He did not relent on my mouth.

I found myself no longer being able to fight him off. I surrendered, and stopped fighting him. I release the fist I formed in my hands. I could tell, that he felt me relax in his grasp. He eased his hold on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me closer to him. He coaxed my mouth open, and I surrendered willingly, glorifying in the feel of his tongue.

I whimpered. I felt this intense need to hold him and touch him. I couldn't get enough of him, and I felt like, I'm not close enough to him.

I don't know what to do to assuage this desperate need I have for him. That need just intensifies, every time we kiss.

I felt his hand on my waist. He slides his hand up my back and to my neck, causing me to shiver. I melted even further in his embrace.

In response, I reached up and let my hand grab his hair. I let my fingers slide into his hair, and feel its softness. I moved my hand back down to his face, and caress his jaw. I moved my hand back up to his hair, down to the back of his neck, to pull him closer. He groaned, and I moan.

When both of his hands moved up to cup my breast, my eyes flew open, and I pulled my mouth away from his and said, "No!"

He ignored me and continued his assault on my body. He moved his mouth to my jaw, nipping, kissing. Then he moved down to my neck, back up to my ear, and he nipped at my earlobe, causing me to moan and arch my body towards him. It was all too much.

Before this could go any further, Massimo releases me abruptly. I almost doubled over. My feet felt jelly like. I was having trouble staying up on my feet.

"Think about that while you're on your date tomorrow!" He said, before leaving and slamming my door shut.

What? I asked in confusion.

What just happened?

I was breathing hard. I felt wetness between my legs. I feel my whole body burning with lust.

"Damn it," I said out loud. Realizing what he just did! He wanted me to want him. He wanted me to remember his touch. He wanted me to think about him, while I was with my date!

The bastard!

***

I grabbed Massimo and covered his mouth with mine.

I tried to resist him, but I don't want to deny what's between us any longer.

As we devoured each other's mouth, I pushed him against the wall. He lifted me up in response. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, and I could feel his erection pressed against the warm valley between my legs. He turned us around so I was now pinned to the wall, and he took over. He pressed his hard rock chest against me... Against my breasts.

His hands move to cup my bottom, to pull me even closer so that his erection was in perfect alignment with my warmth. I moved my mouth to his jaw, kissing a trail up to his ears. I bit his earlobe hard, and he groaned in response, sending a current straight to my core. I move my mouth back to his. I coaxed his mouth opened and he obliged immediately. I took that opportunity to slip my tongue inside his. I teased his mouth and tongue with my quick, gentle kisses. I feel him harden even more. The knowledge that I'm doing this to happen, does something to my body that I can't explain. I can feel my inner goddess coming undone, singing praises, knowing that I was doing sinful things to this man.

"Bed now," I ordered huskily.

He groaned, but did what I asked. He walked us over to his bed. All the passion that I've been denying for so long is finally released. I've been fighting this for so long, and now, I'm going to savour every minute with him.

My fingers delved into his hair. I want more of him, and it feels like I'm not getting nearly enough. I want him so close to me, so close that it feels like we are one. His hand moved to the bottom of my shirt, and lifts it up, and he pulls it over my head. He then went for the clasp on my bra, releasing it. I felt his fingers on my bareback and it feels incredible. It made me shiver. I felt wanton. I feel my whole body burning with lust.

"Please Massimo," I said... Begging him to do something... Anything...

His mouth closed around my nipple, eliciting a moan from me.

"Oh god," I said.

My eyes flew open, and I shot up on my bed, panting.

"Oh my god!" I said.

"It's just a dream...just a dream..." I was breathing hard. I look at the clock on my bedside table. It's 5:39 in the morning.

I groan. My dream... It felt so real.

Damn you Massimo!

Damn you!

I let myself fall back on my bed. I was still breathing hard from the excitement I felt. My dream felt so real.

I closed my eyes and groan.

I blew out a big breath, trying to calm myself.

Then I began to chant...

I will not let Massimo ruin my date.

I will not let Massimo invade my mind.

I will go out tonight, and I will not think about Massimo.

I will have the best time, and I will forget all about his touch; his embrace; his kisses; his broad shoulders; his hard rock chest; his...argh...stop! Stop it! You are not going to think about him, period!

I groan!

Damn that arrogant prick! That egotistical jerk!

Damn him!