Pillow Tower

Molly's POV

"How about Team Huckleberry?"

"Harry, do you seriously want to be named after Huckleberry Finn? Are you really that old schooled?" He blushed a little and shook his head.

"It was just the first word that came into my mind. It's very unique so I thought it might work." His voice trailed off as his face was now a full on shade of red.

"No. How about Team Avengers?" I questioned, thinking about the amazing movie I just recently saw.

"We're not superheroes, Molly. A massive no for you."

"Alright, then how about Team No Niall... I like this one very much." I laughed and gave him the thumbs up while he just glared at me.

"Absolutely not. Niall would personally kill me and he would be heartbroken. No one wants to see Niall cry. Now be nice!" He punched my arm jokingly.

No one ever wants to see Niall cry. I've seen him cry about 3 times in my lifetime and it truly is the most heartbreaking thing you'll ever witness. His eyes get extremely swollen, his beautiful blue orbs turn into a dark gray shade, and he starts to shake uncontrollably.

Horrible experience, I don't recommend.

"Alright, alright! Now let's get serious. I mean, we could put our names together like Niall and Louis did," I suggested.

Now what name would we get if we put Molly and Harry together?

"Mary?" Lame.

"No! That's actually a name of one of my exes and I really don't want to be reminded of her." Harry protested.

"How about Mally?" He questioned, but I just shook my head. 

"How about Holly?" I mean it sounded good, but something seemed a little off about it.

It suddenly hit me - "No, we can't!" He gave me a questioning look, but I ignored it.

"Why?"

"Well there was this girl named Holly back in Ireland. She was Niall's first real girlfriend. They were dating before X-Factor and she ended up breaking up with him in the middle of the competition. Of course Niall didn't tell me because he hadn't talked to me for a full year, but Holly let me know. I bet he was truly heart broken."

"Did she have blonde hair?" He wondered.

"Erm, yeah. It was a little longer than shoulder-length the last time I saw her."

"I've met her before! Niall brought me back to Mullingar on one of our breaks and introduced us." I nodded as a pang of jealousy rang through me.

No, Molly. You are not jealous of Holly. Control yourself.

"Anyways, how about Stylly! It's my last name and Molly put together." That sounded like a chimpanzee was throwing up a banana.

"You know what, Harry? We're Team Badass. End of discussion."

"That actually sounds perfect!"

____________________

"Alright so you go this way," I pointed towards the left hall. "and I will go this way." I gestured to the right.

"Yes, ma'am." Harry saluted with a small chuckle. We said a quick 'goodbye' and attached ourselves to the walls like the spies do in the movies. I had my special nerf gun loaded and I was ready to destroy.

I know what your thinking - "Nerf guns don't do shit."

But my bullets were special. They had these bubbles at the end and when they come in contact with something, they explode colorful goo all over you.

I brought out my walkie talkie and spoke slowly into it, "Big Bird. Big Bird. Are you there?" I waited a few moments until I heard a sigh, "There is no Big Bird here, but there is a Sexy and Handsome Cougar." Harry laughed.

"No way am I calling you that."

"Well at least call me Sexy Ninja!"

Well this boy is probably the most oddest one of them all.

I was about to reply with a "No," when I heard familiar scream that sounded like Niall. I quickly dashed over to the corner to see Niall sitting on the ground, covered in this red liquid that smelled awful.

Tomato Juice.

I quickly let out a quick laugh and let myself be seen. Niall glared at me and laughed sarcastically. "Very funny. You got me. Now help me up," You got me? He thought I set this plan up?

"Erm , Niall? I didn't set this up." I stepped closer to him when I felt a crack above me and the air vent opened. I saw a glance of a black quiff before I was covered in the same liquid as Niall.

I came in contact with the ground as I felt more liquid being poured on me. I glanced at Niall, but he was as stiff as a cactus and his mouth was in the exact shape of an O.

After a few moments, I heard running down the hall and some cheering. I stared at the corner until I saw Liam and Zayn emerge with smug smirks plastered on their faces.

"Point 1 for Team Ziam!" Zayn yelled and pumped his fist in the air as Liam did a little dance.

As I tried to get up, I heard a scream behind me. I looked over and saw Harry covered in some sort of the green crap with the most disgusted look on his face. If I was an on looker, I would have thought that a green giant sneezed on him.

"This is absolutely disgusting." He managed to get out without gaging.

"Oh get over it. It's just some mooched up radish with some other things mixed in there to make it feel gross." Liam said like it was no big deal.

_______________

"So Liam and Zayn are in on the pranking now?" Niall asked as he pushed a button on the side of the elevator. Everyone had decided to take a quick shower in the pool locker rooms since we didn't want to leave a trail of leftovers in our rooms.

"I guess. They got us pretty bad, ya know. I think this will actually make the trip a lot more enjoyable." He nodded as the elevator opened. We walked down the corridor in silence, but it was actually a good silence.

He opened up the door and ushered me in. I walked over to the bed and laid down, not feeling like changing into anything else because I already had sweatpants and a hoodie on.

"Night, Niall." I yawned and crawled under the covers, grabbing the other pillow so I could hug it.

"Uh, Molly?" He chuckled as I grunted. "I'm gonna need that, babe." I immediately sat up and looked him in the eye.

"And why do you need it?" He took a little step back and held his hands up.

"Well I have to sleep somewhere too and the bed is the only option I see." He gulped loudly, but took a hesitant step forward.

"Well there's always the toilet that has a nice cushion for your bum or there is, of course, the floor."

The possibility of sharing a bed with Niall made me nervous so I put up my defensive guard. 

"Molly," He pleaded.

I'm so going to regret this later.

"Please." He added.

"I'm beg-" I cut him off with a tug on the arm.

"Whatever. I guess we'll just share the bed." He smiled and lunged at me, giving me a bear hug.

He got off of me and laid down before taking the pillow out from my arms, and tucking it under his head.

"Night, Molly." He sighed, but I just got up in return. I went to the corner, grabbed about 6 pillows, and went back to the bed. I stacked 3 piles of 2 pillows in between us and draped a blanket over them.

"Night, Niall." I smiled to myself, being very satisfied with myself.

"You're impossible." I heard him whisper before I was taken into unconsciousness.