XXVIII: Shot

Bunny just stared at his phone after Jack hung up.

"So, where is he?" Tooth worriedly asked. Everyone was looking at Bunny as they wait for him to speak.

Bunny gulped, "He was already at the address Pitch gave to him"

"What?" North said in disbelieves, "That idiot!"

"There's nothing we can do" Moon calmly said. "Radio all NBI agents for backups" He ordered Bunny. Bunny nodded and grabs his radio. Moon looked at North, "Have you contact the CIA?"

North shook his head.

"Where the hell is Grand Pabbie? Why isn't he answering our call" Moon angrily shouted, "We have no choice but to follow agent Jack in that address without the CIA help." Moon looked at every agent that is present there. "Let's move out!" he shouted.

Everyone nodded.

❆❆❆❆❆

Jack quietly and carefully searching the building when his phone rang; he answered it knowing it was Pitch.

"Meet me on the rooftop" Pitch said shortly then hung up.

He came rushing to the rooftop without thinking that his life would put in danger. All he thinks is to make sure Elsa is safe. He reached the rooftop panting. He used the staircase since this is an abandoned building.

He opens the door and looked around. He saw Pitch stood there like he was expecting him.

"Where is she?" Jack asked. "Where's my wife?"

"Your wife?" Pitch raises his eyebrow then he laughed. "Oh let's cut the act shall we? She's not your wife Jack. You're just acting as a married couple to investigate me"

Jack just stared at Pitch without wavering. "Where is she?!" He was losing his patience. He needs to know that she is safe.

Pitch just clicked his tongue ignoring his question. "You know you're so-called wife is very stubborn. She didn't take my threat seriously." He pulled something into his pocket. "And I'll just make this simple for all of us." He pointed the gun at Jack. "All I need to do is to wipe out both of you"

Jack pulled his gun too and points it to Pitch.

Pitch shook his head while grinning, "I just suggest you put that gun down." He paused. "Remember her life is still on my hand" showing the necklace that has a snowflakes pendant on it.

Jack cursed seeing her sister gift to Elsa on Pitch's hand. With no choice, he put the gun on the floor and raised his both hand in surrender. He wasn't able to do anything to protect Elsa.

"Say Goodbye to your wife Jack" Pitch laughed and was about to pull the trigger when he felt a cold hard object on the side of his head.

❆❆❆❆❆

Elsa manages to kill all the men guarding her. She immediately contacts Grand Pabbie.

"Your Majesty, are you alright?" Her adviser asked worriedly.

"Where are you?"

"We are almost there"

"Let's meet up on the rooftop, Pitch is there with Jack"

"Please! Wait for us before you go charge to the rooftop"

Elsa shook her head even though her adviser won't see it, "I don't have time to wait for you. I need to save Jack." She hung up without waiting for her adviser's reply.

It was all according to her plan except for getting Jack to involve. She put a tracking device in her wristwatch, and when she presses it, it would signal her adviser who was on standby.

She ran towards the rooftop. She carefully sneaks on Pitch's back when she saw Pitch was about to shot Jack.

She pointed the gun she got from Pitch's men in Pitch's head, "Do it and I'll blow your head with this gun"

Pitch froze and couldn't believe it after hearing Elsa's voice, "How did you..."

"Escape?" Elsa finishes it for him, "I am not the deputy director of the CIA department for nothing." She looked briefly to Jack who was staring at her with a surprise look painted on his face. "I suggest you put down that weapon of yours" She pressed the gun more in Pitch's head. "You can't escape us." then a roaring sound of the two chopper echoes to the wind. "We have you surrounded"

Pitch gripped the gun before he let go. Jack instantly pick his gun and point it to Pitch as he ran towards them.

Elsa smiled at Jack and she put the gun in her waist. "You are under arrest for smuggling illegal drug in both Kingdoms"

"I have a connection in the higher-ups, you can't pin me down easily." Pitch smugly said.

"Are you sure about that?" Elsa asked challenging him. "I have already passed all evidence that I gathered to pin you down to a lifetime in jail." Elsa tied Pitch's hands on his back with the rope she got downstairs.

Jack looked at her, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He inspects her whole body. Elsa just shook her head and smiled at him. He hugs her tightly, "Thank the gods and goddess!" Elsa hugs him too.

Pitch suddenly laughed. "You shouldn't have wasted your time embracing each other" Elsa and Jack moved away and looked at Pitch frowning.

"What are you talking about?" Jack asked Pitch gripping his shoulder.

Elsa quietly watches them and she followed where Pitch was staring. Then she saw a familiar man standing there pointing a gun at Jack. Instinctively, she pushed Jack away "Look out!"

BANG! BANG!

Two gunshot echoes through the rooftop, Jack immediately shot the man in the chest. Jack glanced at Pitch and saw that Pitch fell on the floor.

Then he looked at Elsa, "Elsa?" he asked as she was looking down.

Elsa looked at Jack with blood in her hand.

She was shot.

As the realization hit Jack, Elsa collapsed. Thankfully he caught her before she could meet the hard floor.

❆❆❆❆❆

uh... I'm sorry for disappointing you guys... I'm not good at making action scene so hahahaha. sorry I couldn't do the action scene as Elsa's defeated all those guys.