Ch. 23 R Rated version

Only a portion of the original chapter so you might want to read that first! Not edited so sorry for any grammar mistakes!

18+

Happy Reading!!

Restricted chapter:

Caeden’s POV:

“How are you?” I asked Vanessa. She glanced up at me and the desire in her eyes had my wolf howling to take her in front of the entire pack. Before I realized what I was doing I began dragging her back towards the pack house, luckily we had already met with everyone so hopefully they wouldn’t notice our absence for awhile.

“Oh my God Caeden, I don’t think we’re gonna make it.” My mate said in a lusty voice that definitely wasn’t hers. I found the first unused room on the back end of the floor that I could and pulled us both into it before locking it. From the small space I could tell that we were in a utility closet but it didn’t look like either of our wolves were going to let us make it anywhere else. The smell of Vanessa in heat had to be the sweetest smell on Earth and I was glad only I could smell it. I would definitely miss this when our first month was over.

“Cae, I need you.” She muttered to me as I started to work for my shirt. “I don’t need your shirt.” She muttered to me irritated and I tried not to chuckle at the desperation in her voice. Instead I leaned forward and kissed her. The tingles that came to life as our skin touched still amazed me and I deepened our kiss, loving how good she tasted.

She moaned into my mouth as I let my hands travel up the outsides of her thighs, feeling her shiver. I kissed away from her mouth and down to her mark before reaching behind her knees and lifting her legs around my waist. “God you taste so good.” I muttered against her skin and she pushed away from me slightly.

“Was it something I said.” I muttered a little shell-shocked before I felt her hands unbuttoning my pants. “Of course not, you’re just taking too long.” She told me and I chuckled as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth again. Deciding to tease her as long as she could handle I let my hand trail up the inside of her thigh. She let out a shaky breath and I went back to my mark on her neck, giving her just enough room to arch into me as she continued to let out low moans. Her warm, sweet breath washed over the side of my face and I pushed her damp, lace panties to the side and slid my middle finger down her wet entrance.

At the touch, we both moaned out in pleasure. “I love feeling how wet I make you.” I mumbled as I kissed back up to her mouth. As she deepened the kiss I let my finger slide into her and was rewarded by both the tight grip of her center and a louder moan. “Oh God, Caeden.” She breathed out as I began to pump my finger inside of her and nip at her bottom lip. “I need you…” She trailed off as she was about to come undone, and pushed so that my finger slipped out. I growled lowly at her even though I found her lack of control amusing. I decided to stop teasing my sexy little mate and gave her what she wanted. As I entered her we both let out growls of approval. I had never been with anybody that could make me feel this way before. It’s like everything about her was designed for me.

Her moans got louder and as much of an ego boost as it was for my wolf I didn’t want pack members to get curious so I kissed her. Caeden harder… She gripped her hands in my hair and I held her hip to the wall so that I could thrust into her faster. She arched into me more as she began panting, “Oh, God Cae..yeah…”

She felt too good and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I let my other hand slide between us and circled my thumb around her little bud of nerves causing her thighs to grip me harder and shake a little. At the same time she tightened even more around my member and I growled in approval. “Damn Love, I don’t know if I can last much longer.” I told her in a strange voice as I continued to pound into her. She only gave me a slight nod as her thighs tightened more and she shuttered hard, screaming my name.

As she came her center gripped me even more. The contractions were too much and soon I felt myself spilling into her. As we both came down from the high of our intimacy it was hard to ignore our labored breathing. “I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this for so long.” Vanessa told me through harsh breaths and I had to chuckle at her response.

“Tell me about it.” I said as I let her slide down and stand on her own feet. I pulled her dress down so that it covered her before pulling my own clothes back in place. Even in the dark I could see her flushed cheeks and messy hair. But before I let my wolf take over again I needed to get us ready for our meeting with the de Luca’s, so I picked her up bridal style to head to our room.

“Where are we going?” She questioned halfheartedly.

“I figured you would want to shower before we meet with the de Luca’s again.” I told her as we headed up to our room.