Chapter One

Flashback: Seven months ago

"I will NOT have a disgusting faggot as a son!"

I cringed, shrinking back into the couch, trying to be as small as possible. My hair fell in front of my face.

My mother Sage's face contorted with anger.

"Get out then! I WON'T allow you to kick our fifteen year old son out into the streets! He's still our son no matter what his sexuality is! You can just leave!"

My father's vengeful brown eyes locked on me filled with hate.

"Burn in hell, you filthy fag. You never should've been born, you disgrace."

Tears filled my eyes. He once loved me. It's my fault. All my fucking fault.

He stormed upstairs, and a loud crash rattled the house.

My older brother, Beau, ran after him sobbing. They have a closer bond than my and Beau's bond, and Beau and I were two peas in a pod. Dad never cared for me really. Beau is his everything. Seeing Dad leave was probably his worst nightmare.

Dad came back down, his 6'5 build shaking the stairs. He carried a black suit case in his hand. Storming out the door, he started his BMW with a remote car key.

"I'm filing for divorce." he seethed to my mom. Veins bulged from his built arms and shaved head.

"You were going to anyway, you coward, and go fuck your twenty year old whore secretary while you're at it instead of being a real man and father for both of your sons, not just one," she shouts at him.

My dad shoved her roughly away, turning to Beau who cried rashly.

"I'll see you soon, buddy. I love you."

"Take me with you Dad! Please! I want to go with you!" Beau wailed. He hadn't listened to a word of the interaction between Mom and Dad.

Beau never cried. Ever.

My dad's gaze softened, wrapping his arms around Beau. Tears streamed down my face. I hiccuped.

  His hugs are reserved for Beau and Mom. Rarely, but every now and then I'd get one. It's gone. Forever.

"I promise you'll see me again one day. Good bye, Beau. I love you so much."

He slowly turned to me, his face hardening into a glare.

The glare had always been a joke until then. He hardly used it with Beau or me, only when we were in trouble. Dad is known for being one of the most intimidating men ever.

I trembled violently with fear and regret. Why did I have to say those stupid words? Dad would still love me. None of this would've happened.

He didn't say anything. I nearly burst into tears besides the ones already streaming right then. I felt true fear from my own father. I trembled in anticipation of the blow I knew I'd received.

"Daddy-," I pleaded.

He backhanded me. Hard. The backhand sent me flying into the glass coffee table off the couch, shattering it. Blood splattered against the wooden floor. Glass dug into me, piercing my skin. My head slams into the ground.

Black overcame me.

All I heard was the door slamming, my mother's sobs, and Beau screaming.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I gave into the the peaceful darkness.

A/N:

This is a flashback of when Blue came out. Please comment, fan, and vote. I love feed back!

Song to the side----> Please.

Dedicated to AllyEatsUrBrain because I LOVE HER SO MUCH<3

Edited~