Chapter 19

DELETED NC 17 SCENE – FOLLOW LINK TO READ

http://room-317.livejournal.com/9101.html

“Niall and I are thinking about trying for a baby,” said Liam casually.

Harry inhaled his coffee and Louis coughed his cereal spectacularly over the breakfast table. Of all the things Liam could have said, and in all the ways he could have said it, he had to chose the one way that conjured that picture in their heads.

Wiping his mouth with his hand, Louis choked, “You know that’s anatomically impossible. Unless one of you is secretly a girl?”

Liam rolled his eyes, “You don’t say,” he replied sarcastically.

“Heh…,” Harry wheezed, scrabbling at the desk, unable to clear his wind pipe and starting to panic. Louis jumped out of his chair and thumped Harry hard on the back. Harry coughed the coffee up with a choke of relief and massaged his throat where the heat had burned him. He continued to cough and splutter though, gasping in air like he was drowning.

“You okay?” Louis asked kindly, hovering at his eye level with slight concern. Harry’s eyes watered at the burning in his lungs but he managed to nod, “Better… thanks.”

Louis returned to his seat and surveyed Liam with a more serious expression, “What route are you thinking of going down? A surrogate? Egg donation? Adoption?”

“We’re looking at egg donation,” said Liam quietly, looking down at the table, his cheeks flushing a little, “and my eldest sister has offered to carry for us.”

Wow,” was all Louis could say. Two more of their band were ready to become fathers. Louis felt something warm spread inside him. He couldn’t wait to become an uncle again. He absolutely adored Jaden and Caleb.

“Does that mean you and Niall are thinking about moving out?” Harry asked, suddenly a little anxious as he realised that he wasn’t ready for Niall and Liam to fly the nest yet.

“Not at this moment in time but it’s certainly on the cards for the future.” He smiled softly at Harry’s disappointed expression and reached out to pat his hand, “but we’ll come back to visit and you’d be more than welcome at ours, anytime. In fact, we’ll be looking for you to baby-sit since you do such a wonderful job with Jay and Cay.”

“Don’t know whether you could afford us,” Harry sniffed, looking away.

“Yeah,” Louis nodded, with a grin, “you don’t get our level of expertise without paying through the nose.”

Liam chuckled, “Carrots, Ugg Boots and several trips to Nandos. I think I could cover that okay.”

Harry sighed dramatically, “Damn, you know us too well!”

Liam laughed for a moment and then shook his head, “Seriously guys… you really okay with this?”

Louis shifted closer to his best friend, patting his arm, “Of course we are Liam. We’re right behind you 100%. You and Niall will make great Dads.”

“Yeah,” Harry nodded, “if Zayn can do it then you and Niall have got no problem.”

“Only,” Louis pulled a face, “please don’t call it Justin.”

Liam burst out laughing and promised. .

~*~

Heat Magazine

LIAM AND NIALL TO BECOME DADS!

Couple expecting baby through surrogate mother rumoured to be Liam’s sister

The Disc

One Direction latest album ‘Podcastination’ goes Diamond!

Music Heroes

ONE DIRECTION SELL 11,236,591 COPIES OF PODCASTINATION

Closer

NIALL AND LIAM EXPECTING TWINS!