Chapter 17

DELETED NC 17 SCENE - FOLLOW LINK TO READ!
http://room-317.livejournal.com/8618.html

Niall tried not to run since he was twenty-four years old and he was in a hotel but his pace could totally have broken the fastest walk record in the world. Zayn was hot on his heels. Niall had no idea how things were between him and Myra but it was good to see that Zayn was enthusiastic to see her. He, himself, was almost shaking with need to see his boyfriend. It had been a couple of months too many. He led the way into the bar and looked desperately around the tables searching for that familiar face.

“Niall!”

Niall whipped around and gasped, “Liam!” There he was, lounging back in an open booth, crutches cast to the side and grinning at him like he was the second coming. Niall started towards him biting his lip. Liam looked amazing – so full of life and happy.

The last time Niall had physically seen him, Liam had still been hooked up to half a million machines in the critical care unit, barely strong enough to talk let alone sit up or walk. The change was startling and way too amazing for Niall to handle. Somewhere between the door and the booth he started crying and had to blindly feel his way around the table into Liam’s arms.

Almost eight weeks, it had been almost eight long weeks since they had been together. Liam was shaking in his embrace, muttering wonderful things like, “I’ve missed you so much”, “please don’t cry, you’ll get me started” and “God, I love you. I love you so much.”

Poor Niall just couldn’t stop sobbing, clutching his boyfriend and fearing he would disappear if he let go. But Liam didn’t let go either, neither caring what they looked like to the other bar patrons.

Eventually Niall did pull back and his hands trembled as he gently pushed Liam’s bangs behind his ears, “I love you,” he managed to choke and then leaned forward, capturing Liam’s lips in a kiss. It was soft and loving and when it ended Niall smiled as he stared into his boyfriend’s chocolate brown eyes, “So why didn’t you come up to the room with Harry?”

Liam chuckled and settled his arms around Niall’s neck, “I think Harry and Louis need some time together and I promised Harry I’d make sure they had some privacy.”

Niall frowned seeing the smirk on Liam’s face, “are you suggesting…” he trailed off and raised his eyebrows in surprise, Harry and Louis. Well it wasn’t absurd but Niall had figured it was never going to happen, not after all this time.

Liam chuckled again, “put it this way,” he said, “if Harry’s getting his way, we really don’t want to interrupt them within the next hour – maybe not until morning.”

Wow,” whistled Niall, “I had no idea they were together, Louis never said anything while we were away. It does explain all the flirting though. But why didn’t they say anything?”

Liam smiled, “because there wasn’t anything to tell. They aren’t together… yet.”

“But they’re…” Niall started say and then realised just what might be going on upstairs.

“Probably in the process of getting there,” Liam finished, “in more ways than one. Now, how about you treat me to some Nandos? I’m starving and haven’t been out for months. You can tell me all about America and my new nephew.”

Niall laughed and got to his feet, “I’d be delighted sir. Do you want to invite Myra and Zayn?” He glanced over at their friends who were deep in conversation on the other side of the table.

“Nah,” Liam shook his head, grinning as he reached for his crutches, “I want you all to myself for a few hours.”