Lust, Lips, And Love (Jahvie love story)

Chapter one- After The Concert

Dahvie's POV-

Show me what you've got, on my LCD, lets get down to it.. so you can get down on me

Then his deep voice faded into my lips against his. They moved in sync. Sparks was all I felt and when he pulled away, singing like nothing had happened, it kinda broke my heart. But just because he's gay doesn't mean he likes me. He never would. Know one knows I'm bi. After the song had finished he had bounced his way off the stage. Leaving me alone to stare at him as he kissed his boyfriend. Well more than that. They're engaged.

"Hey Dahvie????" Chris waved his hand infront of me face. He held his drumsticks in one had and a bottle of water in the other.

"Umm.. Thanks" i said and took it from him. I blushed. I had just been caught starring at my crush. Great.

"You , ok?" He looked at me with no emotion. So much for someone carring, i thought and just ignord him. I walked off stage to go to the merch table were everyone was waiting. Jayy was talking to some fans at the other side by Sally. I just tuned to find a girl that looked..older than me. Holding a sharpie.

"SIGN MY BREAST!" she ordered and pushed the sharpie into my chest. Eager much?

I glanced at Jayy and he was watching me.

I signed the girl and she kissed my cheek when her "Friend" took the picture. They looked like way more than Friends to him. She ignored him and pressed her wet, gross lips to my cheek again and ran off screaming. "Can you sign this?",

"DAHVIE!","OH MY GOD LOOK THERE HE IS!" random people filled my head with their screams.

Time to meet the fans, I thought.

When I got back to the tour bus Jayy had already gotten there and sat with Daniel and Chris. Andrew walked out from "Bunk Ally" with his headphones in and Haley sat at the table with a beer.

 I walked to the table and tried to ignore the fact that Daniel has everything right now.

"Hey Dahvie, Are you okay? You seemed kind of distracted at the show earlier" Jayy stated from Daniels lap.

"I'm fine" I said looking down and grabbing the Bud Light can.

"ASSSSSSHOLES!!!!" Jayy tried to scream at us but failed miserably. It came out more like-"AZZZHOSS" while laughing our asses off Aussie took the body shot from Haley's boobs. I grabbed the marshmallows and threw them at Jayy.

"Bitch!" he screamed and threw them back. Chris suddenly fell on me and I grabbed his blue hair and yanked him off me. He whined but got up and grabbed my hand to pull me up. I was wrong. So there is was halfway up when he lets go. I grunted against the hard floor of the tour bus and everyone laughed. Jayy though, He had a straight face. "Dahvie are you okay?" He asked over the laughter and walked to me. He held his hand out and I just shook my head. "I'm good" I breathed out and got myself up.

"Okay" he sighed and went back to Daniel. God.. does he ever leave him for more than 2 seconds? Probably not, I thought and walked to my bunk. The "Super Cute and Sweet" couple got the bed. You know what? Fuck him. I don't need him. I want him, but don't need him.