Remember?

"Alright once you drink this it's going to hurt a little at first but then it'll start working after that. You'll blank out a bit and then it should bring you back through the memories." Hermes explained as Owen and I sat in a pair of comfortable chairs before them.

"How bad will it hurt?" Damien questioned with narrowed eyes at Hermes.

"I don't know I've never had to go through this. I'm only telling you what I've been told." He explained.

"I don't want them in a lot of pain for nothing." He growled.

"It won't be for nothing daddy, we'll be getting our memories back." Owen replied before I could.

"I know that but...I know I'm usually the easygoing dad and I don't really get riled up about much but we just got you out of an intensely difficult situation where we almost lost you. You came back bloodied, bruised and lost. I don't want anything else happening to you. I've already failed you once and I don't want you to get hurt again." His voice was thick with emotion but he managed to get it out.

"Dad?" I muttered. "It wasn't your fault." 

That's right. It was yours. 

"I may not have been the direct cause of it but I couldn't get to you when you needed me the most." He sighed.

"Dad, don't think like that." I whimpered. How could he even think that he was to blame? It wasn't his fault. I looked between Damien and my other fathers and I could tell that they were all thinking the same thing. They blamed themselves for what happened to us and that wasn't fair to them.

"Listen, you guys can talk about this later but I need you two to remain calm which means that this," Hermes mentioned to the five of us, "can not happen."

"Fine." Damien relented after he opened his mouth to say something else.

With that one word the conversation was dropped. Silence descended as Hermes left the room momentarily before he came back in a second. He was carrying in his hand a clear bottle filled with a blue black-ish type liquid with smoke filtering out the top of it. 

"No. Nope. No!" Nicholai started as he held up his hand to stop Hermes. "What's in that? That does not look safe at all!"

"Oh Zeus, here we go..." Imani smirked.

"Don't you 'Here we go.' me! That thing has smoke coming out of it!" He shouted jabbing his finger at the bottle in Hermes' hand.

"It's from the Underworld. Did you think it was going to be rainbows and sparkles?" Imani teased.

"Well that wouldn't hurt would it?" Nicholai seethed. "That is not easing my nerves about this at all." 

"It's pretty harmless. It will only be painful for a minute or two and then it'll be like their sleeping." He explained once again.

"I don't like this at all." Nicholai muttered crossing his arms over his chest.

"We don't have to like it just endure it with them." Mateus tried to reassure him as he draped his massive arm around our dad's shoulder. He huffed but leaned into his chest seeking comfort. Just seeing them like this made me remember why I needed to get my memories back.

I wanted to remember all the good times that I had with them. I could tell that they were amazing fathers and that they loved us greatly but just knowing that wasn't the same as remembering it. I wanted that warm fuzzy feeling every time I think of them the same way I feel when I think of Owen or Set.

Currently they were my only lifeline. Since we mated everything revolves around them. I wish I could have that connection with my fathers again. I just needed someone to anchor me and maybe I could  survive this for my mates. I just want them to be happy and well looked after and all I've done is caused them pain. If I could have just been the wolf my uncle needed me to be then they wouldn't have been hurt.