Chapter 19

[A/N]: Hiya guys! I'm kind of excited, cause this story almost has the same amount of views... in the thousands wise... as it does chapters! Like... There's like 17,000 some reads! Which is kind of awesome! And there's a crap ton of comments and votes too! So like... thank you! I love you guys! Oh, and sadly, I probably won't be able to update tomorrow cause it's my grandparents 50th anniversary so I'm going about an hour away from my house... and I won't be home till Sunday night D: But... I'll try and update again Sunday. But I really should work on this thing I have called my Senior Project... BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I GOT THIS ADORABLE FAN ART SUBMISSION FROM SONJAADELEH! MULTIMEDIA! CHECK IT oUT!

[Louis' P.O.V]

I'd invited Liam and Niall over, and then when they'd arrived they'd brought Zayn as the surprise guest. But Niall didn't feel well, and Zayn looked like he felt awkward, so our guests left just as soon as they had arrived. Harry and I continued to cuddle on the couch, and after watching a few shows on the telly, Harry spoke up.

"Is... is t-there other m-movies like Aristocats?" he asked me, peering up with wide green eyes from where his head was resting on my lap.

"Hmm," I began thoughtfully as I brushed a few curls off of Harry's forehead. "I'm sure there is..."

I racked my brain, trying to remember movies that I had watched a kid. I'd never really been a fan of cats as a child, so the only movie with cats I could remember liking was Aristocats. And then it hit me.

"Oliver and Company!" I said excitedly.

Harry sat up, "D-does Louis have t-that movie?"

"I think I did at one point..." I told him. "But my sisters might have taken it when they visited for my birthday and Christmas about a month ago."

"Harry l-liked Christmas... Dr. Shell w-would let hi-him out of his cage basically all day!" Harry explained, and my brow furrowed at the disliked doctor's name. "B-but... sisters? Louis has sisters?"

"Four," I nodded. "The live about four hours away though, so they don't get to visit very often."

Harry's face was thoughtful as he processed what I'd said, "W-will Louis a-ask them i-if they have t-that movie?"

I chuckled, reaching out to pull the boy to me so I could give him a kiss on the cheek, "Why don't we check my movie selection first?"

"Okay," Harry scrambled off the couch and bounded to the shelf I kept my movies on. "W-what d-does it l-look like from t-the side?"

"Let me help you," I told him fondly, getting off the couch to join him. I scanned each movie separately, finally spotting the words Oliver and Company. "Here it is!"

Harry pressed against me instantly, trying to look at the movie, "W-we will watch it?"

"I suppose we could..." I trailed off, wanting to see the boy's reaction.

Harry studied me for a moment before he squirmed impatiently. Much to my surprise, he didn't ask about the movie, but instead he pursed his lips and asked, "C-can Harry... k-kiss Louis again?"

My eyebrows shot up, and Harry looked down at his feet. I reached out, tilting his head up so he'd meet my gaze, "Harry can kiss Louis whenever he wants as long as Louis can kiss Harry."

Harry took the movie from my hands and happily stepped forward to clumsily press his lips to mine. He didn't exactly have kissing down yet, but he was adorable and it was the thought that counted. Just the fact that the curly boy's lips were touching mine sent fuzzy tingles shooting through my veins, and I smiled against his lips.