Sin-Suckers

• Dedicated to Whoever voted on my last chapter <3

IMPORTANT!!!

Unfortunately, this website doesnt let me see who voted on the last chapter. I did only get one, but that one vote made me upload this chapter. So all of you should thankk him or her.

If you guys vote this time, comment and tell me you did. I will dedicate a chapter to you. 

That's right guys. I am bribing you to vote. No I am not above that. I want to teach you guys to vote. So vote, and you might get the next chapter dedicated to you. Just tell me in the comments.

Enjoy the chapter...

"What do you mean?" Soren asked

"What's a vibration?" asked Natalia

"Hold that thought." I told her. "They each have the same vibrations so I don't know what that means. I've never come across that before." I said

"Could they be clones?" Soren asked

I shook my head. "All clones have a certain pattern. No matter who's they are they always have the same pattern. These aren't clones, but they're definitely not electronics like robots or anything. I just don't know unless..." I trailed off, horrified.

It must have shown on my face too.

"What? What's wrong, Sage?"

"I-I-I've heard of an old legend. Strome told it to me when I was really little. I had never believed him no matter how much he insisted it was true. He told me about certain mentally sick people who would experiment on other humans. They mostly did one thing though. They would take a person's body and cut it apart, then make dozens of people out of the one person. Everything, down to the last blood cell was the same about these people. They were practically brain dead and followed every command to the tee. They were great killers and easy to spare."

They were silent. "You're kidding." Four accused

I shook my head. "We've run into a group of Sin-Suckers."

~~~

I heard an audible gulp.

"What does this mean?" Natalia asked

"I guess it means that we're in trouble." I said

"What do we do, Soren?" Cye asked him

His next words frightened me the most. "I don't know."

We sat there for another five minutes.

"So I'm guessing we can't go around them." Natalia said

"It would be nearly impossible. These woods are full of traps; I saw them while I was looking around. We wouldn't be able to get around all of them, unscathed. We need to stay on the path."

"So what do you suggest?" Kade asked

Soren paused. "If we can lure them off one by one then maybe we can defeat most of them. You said they aren't real people, right, Sage?"

"Just parts of one person." I shuddered

"Alright so no one will have any problems killing them, right?"

"No." said Cye

"Aright then we need to lure them off. I'll go and bring a couple back here. Just stay put until then. Sage can you keep an eye on me?"

I nodded.

"Alright. If I don't come back I need you to take Natalia back to the village and warn everyone about these guys. Can you do that?"

"You'll come back, Soren." Natalia said

"I would hope so." He ran off into the trees.

Everyone sat down but me. I kept my feet planted firmly on the ground, my arms stiff at my sides with my eyes closed, tracing Soren.

"Sage?"

I put my arm up, stopping Four from talking. Someone was near Soren now. Two were behind him and one was in front.

"Oh no." I whispered

"What?" Kade asked, suddenly tense. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Soren is about to be attacked. I need to go after him. Just stay here and if someone tries to attack you, pick up Natalia and get back to the village. Don't worry about us."

"Alright." Cye said

I nodded and ran into the trees as fast as I could go. The three were moving in on him now, faster than they were before.

I had to go faster or I wouldn't make it. I concentrated on Soren and willed him to turn round. They were too close now. Ten meters.

How could he not here them?

Seven meters.

Come on, Soren!

Five meters.

They're so close

Three meters.

Turn around!

One meter.

Please.

So I want two votes and when you vote, tell me in the comments so I can dedicate a chapter to you.

You have made me resort to bribes...