Chapter 27: What To Do What To Do...

DEDICATION TOOOO @ILovePonAndZi because she was my 200th follower! (2014 UPDATE: back then it was a really big deal for me. Dont get me wrong, it still is) and I really appreciate all of my other fans as well for fanning and following my stories! I really appreciate it :) (2014 update: seriously, I do.)

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 27: What To Do, What To Do...

"Styles! Let me down this instant!"

"Nope. You're not going to be able to walk to the car, orders from Louis."

"Get me down! Damn it, I can walk on my own!"

"Stop struggling!"

"Never."

"You guys look like an old married couple. Could you stop it already and get out of here?" Louis sighs. We both glare at him but don't say anything in response. Then I keep going.

"Harry, let me down. I don't need your help."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't." I answer a bit more harshly. "Why are you getting nicer all of the sudden? Just because I'm like this, I don't need your assistance. I've been on my own for 4 years, I think I can take care of myself."

"You are very stubborn." He says grimly. He's change of tone is noticeable, he is not happy.

"Yes I am. If you're going to offend me, then I will rather just be carried by Niall."

Everyone stays quiet. Harry stops walking at one point, and as soon as the others realized it, they stop as well. He drops me down to the floor, and then walks ahead.

"Alright, then let him do so, let him carry you. I'm not your servant in the first place. Have fun."

... Maybe I went a little overboard.

The strangest thing, however, is when I glance at Louis and I find him looking at me intensively and creepily smiling. Whatever it is, I really don't want to know. I just exhale, and slowly make my way out of the hospital. As I almost reach the car, I nearly fall but luckily keep some balance. Niall and Liam extend their arms to hold me, but I stop them from doing so.

Not only I did that because I don't needed their help, but because Curly is already in the car, and he was probably watching me, and telling himself he was right all along.

"Thanks guys, but I got this." I open the door and make my way in the car, Harry is seated on the passenger's seat, ignoring me. If that's how you're gonna act then...

I sit by the window, and Niall sits on my right. Liam sits on the other side of Niall and Zayn sits in the third row in the back, adjusting himself to take a nap. Louis takes the driver's sea-- Whoa Louis is taking the driver's seat?!

Oh no.

"Liam, get closer."

"What wrong?" Liam asks.

"WHY ARE YOU LETTING LOUIS TAKE THE WHEEL?! YOU WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE OR SOMETHING?!" I whisper loudly in his ear. Since Niall is in between, he hears and tries holding his laugh.

"Have you seen Harry driving?" He says, and I look at the curls.

"No, but I've seen Louis drive, and I literally feared for my life."