Writer's Note

Hey everyone,
First off i am soooooo soooooo sorry for making you wait for soooooooo sooooooo so long, i just realized this book has started 2012 and 3years after it hardly moved (if 49chapters is considered as "hardly" lol)
So! Many of you are wondering what happened, i was able to respond to some of your emails and have made some promises of an upload. Please rest assured that i really am working on this its just it has been a very crazy year... For those who didn't know, i got pregnant last year and gave birth to a healthy baby girl around the holidays! Though i am completely against posting pictures of her online, but my sister already did and i kind of got addicted to taking pictures of her too, not to mention that i love you guys so- yes, she is that little girl on the side (for those on their computers) and/or the top (for those on their mobile/pads). She has recently liked spending time on her jungle gym or on the bed so I'm finally getting some writing time.
BUT!!! But, i know i have made a lot of mistakes and some parts didn't make sense (even to me sometimes lol) on the previous chapters, so I'm editing all chapters of Blue Moon Rising, there won't be major changes but i would recommend that you read it once i start reuploading which probably be next week.
Now the hundred million question, WHEN would the UPDATES come, as much as i'd like to say this week or next week, but i don't think that's possible... To those who has been with me from my humble beginnings on watty, you know i don't do half bake chapters even when i use to post everyday back then it was because i know it was near perfect for me. So give me a few weeks and hopefully by the end of the month or the start of March we'll get the ball to start rolling again.
So that's about it! To everyone who has been with me since 2011 thank you soooooo much, to my new readers welcome and i hope you are having fun! To haters and bashers- well, thank you for your time and attention :)
I'm definitely back, stronger than ever! Thank you and God bless!

Xoxo
T