The Unexpected (Kim's story)

Long time no see! 

As you can see, I've named this short-story "The Unexpected" because no one really expected me to start or finish it. Or at least I didn't... 

So this right here is Kim's little love story. I've heard different wishes on who you think Kim should end up with, so I chose the one I found the most suitable. And that's final people >:| (bossy Raphael, is bossy). 

So yeah, since this won't be interesting for anyone who hasn't read "The One Weakness" I thought I shouldn't post it as a seperate story. So here it is! 

And one more thing. Since I have now TWICE tried to write a story as pg-13 (posting naughty scenes for themselves) and gotten R-rated both times by Wattpad I've decided to say fuck it and just post the naughty bit with the rest. So if you don't want to read that look for these +++++ they mark the beginning and the end of the scene. 

Also to be fair... 

WARNING: 

This story contains male one female action, hetero/straight romance and sex, doubtful consent, clichés, and many, many typos. If that isn't your cup o' tea, then this isn't the story for you. 

Okay, I think that's it. Enjoy! 

“Come ooooon,” Kim begged again, this time putting on the puppy eyes. “Kim, how many times do I have to tell you? The answer remains no,” Derek answered stubbornly and kicked her shin lightly under the table at the Chinese restaurant they were at. “But your brother is gorgeous! You have to give me his number!” she said with a pout. Derek sighed and rolled his eyes, not even bothering to answer. “Deeereeek,” Kim begged and tugged at his shirt lightly.

“No, Kim. Why don’t you go after,” Derek looked around, the first person he spotted was a pudgy man two tables over, “him or something.” Kim didn’t even spare him a glance, but huffed in annoyance at Derek’s pathetic attempt to distract her. Once she got started she was a bloodhound. She was not going to give up until she had what she wanted. Determination was the key.

“He’s too old, Derek.”

“That doesn’t make any sense, Kim. I’m older than your older brother, thereby making my older brother even older.” Kim frowned, “Okay wait, bad argument. The point is, give me your brother’s number already!” Derek gave her stare that she knew was a flat-out no.

“I am warning you, Derek! Denying me will have grave consequences!” Kim declared dramatically and stood so suddenly that her chair toppled over. Whoops. Kim glanced back and muttered a quiet sorry to the man who had been hit by said chair.

“Oh god,” Derek laughed and slapped the table lightly. Kim blushed and picked up the chair, sitting down again. And that’s how you get the whole restaurant to look at you. “Have mercy, Derek,” she whined, hoping his good mood would make him give in. She could already hear the wedding bells.

“No.” Make that no wedding bells.

“But whyyyyyyyyy?”

“Because I am not going to hook you up with my brother, who is one; fifteen years older than you, and two; just out of a very stressing time in his life, and three; I don’t want to hear about my brother’s sexual prowess from you.”

Kim gasped in mock outrage. “That’s not fair, you’re dating my brother! And Leo isn’t exactly discreet, you know, he doesn’t care whether you’re in public or not. Do you realize how many times I’ve I had to watch you guys get your freak on.” This time it was Derek’s turn to blush. “We always find a room before the clothes start dropping,” he mumbled, embarrassed.