Chapter Forty Six - My Swing

Heeey everyone! Sorry for the las update.. I have been going out with the family a lot lately (Oh the joy)

Anyways here's the update! Aaaalsssooo people keep asking me if Louis' ringtone is a real song and the answer to that question is YES! It was in ice age 3 (I think). I posted the link of the song on the side so if you wanna watch it then, yeah..

I hope you all had a merry christmas!

It's a bit of a filler at the start but the end isn't tehe! Also, thankyouu to the girl who nominated me to get interviewed :D

BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!

Kate’s POV

“KATE! HURRY UP” I heard Niall yell from the living room. “ONE SECOND” I replied as I picked up my jacket and ran to the living room.

“Finally” He yawned. “Shush” I said as I walked out the front door.

“Coffee here we come” I yelled, excitedly which caused Niall to start laughing. “I’ve never seen you so excited”. He continued to laugh.

“Stay here. I’ll go buy the lads coffee” Niall said after we had both finished our coffee. “Mkay” I smiled.

It had been five minutes and he wasn’t back yet. I stood from my seat at the back of the shop and walked towards the counter. As I got closer I noticed he was talking to a blonde girl... She looked a little too friendly and he looked a little uncomfortable.

I don’t know what it was but when she flirted with him it made me, angry? Upset?

It made me feel a bit better that he didn’t flirt back though...

He kept looking around the room. Then his eyes landed on me. He mouthed help which caused me to giggle.

“There you are Niall” I said, as I walked over to him and hugged him.

I looked up at the blonde and saw it was... Ally?

“What are you doing with her?” Ally spat. “She’s my” Niall stopped.

“Girlfriend” I added.

He faced me and mouth a ‘thankyou’ and I replied with ‘you owe me’.

I looked back over at Ally and her face dropped. “You’re not serious are you? Her?” She said, pointing at me.

“Yeah, im serious” He rolled his eyes. “You’re lying” She stated.

“Who would date that?” She laughed. I could feel tears threatening to fall but I couldn’t let them. If I did she would win and Niall would know how weak I really am.

“We are together” I silently cursed for saying it so quietly.

“Whatever” She rolled her eyes and walked away. “Thank you” Niall hugged me.

“She’s scary” he said after a minute of silence. I chuckled. “Yeah”.