14. Amore Mio

A/N:

Chapter Fourteen everyone! (I honestly never expected my book to even make it to chapter ten LOL) Merry Christmas, hope that everyone enjoyed! :) 

So I've been getting numerous messages telling me to "take the story off, because you haven't updated in two months." Okay... first of all it hasn't been two months, in fact it's been two and a half weeks, and that's because I was on vacation and I did in fact message all my fans letting them know that I was gone and to expect a later update. Secondly, you guys really want me to take off the story just because I don't update every day? The most I take to update is three weeks, which is better than a lot of other people because many people update once a month.

Not to sound like beeotch but those messages really get on my nerves. You have no idea what's going in my life and what my situation is at the moment. I don't care how fast you can update your books, but I will update mine at my own pace. Sorry if this offends you, but imagine how offended I get.

As for my other fans who have been encouraging and patient, I am honestly grateful for you guys, and your messages mean a lot to me so thank you so very much. I really appreciate it.

And now, enjoy the story and be sure to let me know what you guys think! :)

colourfulsprinkles xx

Oh by the way, CUTE ITALIAN GUY AT THE SIDE ---> Gaspard Ulliel will be cast as him even though he is french, but he fits the description so everything's good! :)

Chapter Fourteen

Amore Mio

          “So, um Christia— I mean Mr. Reyes. I was just wondering, who was that Italian guy at the meeting?” I tried to sound casual, but my shaky, yet excited voice was far from it.

            My boss narrowed his eyes. “Why are you wondering so much?”

            My cheeks immediately heated up. “W-well you see, being your assistant I-I am interested in what’s going on around us and what people attend the meetings?” My statement came out more as a question and I cursed in my mind for letting that happen.

            Christian raised an eyebrow, amusement clear on his face. “When did you get so interested about what goes on in the meetings? I doubt you’re even that interested in what’s going on around you.”

            I scowled. “Well for your information, I do know about what’s going on around me, and as your assistant I deserve to know what goes on in the meetings.” I gave myself a mental high five. Way to grow a backbone Valerie!

            Christian smirked. “Okay then fine, tell me how high our stocks are at the moment?”

            My face paled and whatever confidence I had gained, wavered. “Err- well I don’t know that.

            “Just as I thought; you do not even pay attention in the meetings.” He spoke triumphantly, traces of a smirk still evident upon his face.