'Losing You' Harry Imagine *Sweet*

"Heyoo Harry!" You yelled jumping onto his lap. "Hello Love" he responded breathlessly, his "area" obviously in pain. "What have you been up to today? Nothing? How about we go somewhere?!? How can you stand being cooped up all day?" You spoke out in a rush. "Why are you so hyper?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow. "NIALL GAVE ME SUGAHHH!!" You screamed again jumping off Harry and running in circles around the couch. "YOU WERN'T 'SPOSE TA TELL" Niall yelled randomly popping up.

"Too late" you retorted as Niall walked out of the flat. (You see me being all British-y and stuffs?) "Well what do you want to do today, you obviously need to burn off some energy" he said running a hand through his perfect hair.

"I know what we can do" You spoke wriggling your eyebrows suggestively. "As much as I'd love to partake in those wonderful activities Zayn and Liam will be back soon and you remember last time" he rambled."I wish I didn't remember" you continued. "H-" "ohhh let's go roller blading!!!" You cut him off.

"Ok!" Harry chirped walking into your bedroom grabbing both of you guys' skates. Yours were sky blue and his were bright orange. "We have rainbow feet!" You exclaimed as you both waddled awkwardly outside considering you put the skates on before you got out there. "C'mon Hazza!" You both glided in the middle of the street skating and just having fun. There weren't many cars because it was a Sunday. Well until a truck came speeding down the street and passed right by you missing you by only about 3 inches.

You stood there in a daze staring straight ahead as Harry came rushing forward towards you with a shocked a scared face. Just as he reached you started jumping up and down (in skates). "Holy Shit! Did you see that? I had a near death experience!! Do I get super powers now?!?"

Harry just pulled you into a huge hug kissing the top of your head over and over again. "Thank God your ok, I thought I lost you! I couldn't bear living without you princess" He spoke with tears forming in his eyes. "You won't ever have to live without me Harry; I promise cause' guess what" you said feeling genuinely touched. "What?" He asked. "I love you" you whispered looking up at him. "I love you too baby girl" he replied before pressing his lips to yours.

You felt lights shining down on you. Maybe you did die? Lol no, it's just the headlights to Liam's car as he pulled into the driveway with Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Heyyyyy!! I hope you guys liked it! I tried to make it all special but yeah. I wrote this while listening to 'Take Me Home'. I just love that damn album so much! I'll try to update soon!!

Byeeee!! Xx