The Dark Wish [Larry Stylinson Fanfic]

"Happy birthday, Louis William Tomlinson!" Harry screamed as everyone gathered around me and my birthday cake. All of them started to sing the famous birthday song to me, as Harry stood beside me, patting my shoulders. When the song was done, Harry yelled again, "My boo's all grown up!" "Haz, I think you already had too many drinks for one night." "So? It's Christmas eve! C'mon, make a wish and blow the candle."

I stared at the 21-shaped candle that was stuck on the middle of the cake. I closed my eyes and mentally said my wish, then blew the candles. Everybody cheered and clapped as I opened my eyes and smiled. After everyone went back to whatever they were doing, Harry asked me, "What did you wish for?" "Haz, I'm not supposed to say." "Oh, don't be like that. I'm your boyfriend. You can make an exception for me, right?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I know he wouldn't stop bugging me if I didn't tell him, so I made an exception. "Alright. I wished for love and happiness." "Love and happiness? You already have me, don't you love me? Are you not happy with me?" he asked as he fakely cried at the middle of the room. "No, no. I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I want it to keep going. It wouldn't hurt to wish for something you already have, right?" I told him sweetly. Immediately, his expression changed. "Well, no it wouldn't. See you later, I'll talk to the boys for a minute," he said as he walked over to the rest of the boys who were chatting with Sandrene, Zayn's girlfriend.

While the rest of the boys talked, I went over to the kitchen and took a beer. I looked at them from across the room as they laughed about something, not bothering to walk over to them and join. Weirdly, I can't help but regret my decision of telling Harry my wish. I don't know, but there's something wrong and off about it. It feels like something bad is bound to happen because of that. Maybe it's like what they said, "Wishes aren't meant to be said out loud, or something else might happen instead."

---

Happy holidays! I've been quiet for like a month, but here I am! Here you all go, a sequel for The Dark List (link found at the sidebar of this story), my present for all of you. :)

I've decided to call the books "The Dark Series", just for a little something. And right now, I'm really fussing on how I'd get the rest of my readers to read this or how can this book get as much as readers as the first book. So if you could all help me, I'd be really thankful. And really sorry if it's crappy, but after all it's only the prologue. I have no idea how I am going to do this book since I really suck on thinking of sequel ideas, but I decided to go with the flow. Also, 5 votes for the next chapter (I'm starting it low again), and I would really need feedback for this one!

Additional! I've worked on a one-shot for our literary portfolio in school named "Cupid's Daughter" and I was thinking of putting it up here and making it Larry- based (or Niam-based) for your pleasure. What do you think? Comment below! xx