DreamNotFound Fanfic/Oneshot

It was a breezy night and you could hear the palm trees swishing around. Almost midnight
(Dreams POV)
Dream got home after getting some food for himself and george.
Dream called out for george "Babe!!, I got us some food" he said. George came running in the kitchen and immediately jumped on dream and yelled "Clayy!!, why were you gone so long its been years. Ive waited for you the whole time never taken another lover. FOR YOU!"
Dream started busting out laughing and wheezing "*tea kettle* I've been gone for 30 minutes, your so dramatic" clay said. Dream looked at georges eyes so sweet and innocent he thought to himself.
Dream wanted to kiss george. Dream went over to george and put his hand under georges chin and tilted it lightly to where george was looking up at him. Dream was admiring georges brown eyes. They looked like honey, so bright, so innocent, his eyes were happy. He thought to himself he could daze at them all day. George said "what are you doing?" His head was tilted there for like 4 minutes because clay was admiring them. Dream finally tilted his head down to look at george and softly kissed him. He could do this forever while looking at his eyes.
George pulled back. Dream was suprised because george never does that. "DREAM! Im hungry, let me eat" george said.
Dream started laughing then gave him a quick kiss then they ate their pizza.
*30 minutes later*
They finished their pizza
George went to go brush his teeth and clay wanted to finish what had happened so he got read while george was in the bathroom.
George came out, the lights were off so he assumed dream was asleep so he crawled in bed next to dream. Then dream turned to him "Georgeee"
(Yk when dream said george in that sexy voice. Yeah? Pretend that happened)
George turned toward Dream scared because he knew what was about to happen.
Seggsy Time▪
Dream smashed his lips on georges lips and passionately kissed. This turned into a makeout session.
Dream climbed on to george slowly making his way to georges neck leaving marks knowing people would see because george is his. Dream then slowly stopped kissing george, he wanted to see george beg.
"Why'd you stop?!" George said.
"You know why" Dream said
George rolled his eyes and Dream saw that and he would be punished for it.
"Dreeaammm, please!" George whimpered . George saying this is Dreams drug.
Dream and George started groaning in the hot makeout session.
George could feel Dreams bulge. George suddenly got on top then started grinding on Dream.
Dream was shocked to see george on top.
(Sorry i broke the rule 👉👈)
George and Dream both started undoing eachothers pants off.
George slid down Dreams pants revealing Dreams boner.
"Are you scared" Dream says.
"NO!" George answers
Dream then rolls over george and now he is on top.
Dream then slides in and george instantly moans
"Dreamm" he says
Dreams stays at a slow pace slowly going faster.
"George" he lets out a small groan.
Dream is going at a constant pace and george moaned only making dream go faster.
"Clay, im about... to... come" george says quivering
Once dream heard george say his name he groans "George. Say that again" Dream can barely say since hes about to come.
"Cla... clayyyy" George moaned.
Dream finally came.
Dream and george were laying on the bed sweating.
"George?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
Dream rolls over to give george a kiss.
Instead george rolls over facing george.
They just lay there staring into eachothers eyes.
So in love.

Holy shit... bruhhhhhh. Anyways ik george didn't get "punished" but there will be a next time if this gets like yk votes or at least someone reads it. Anyways its like 2 in the morning.
Who should i do next?
Oooh maybe i should do
PersonxReader
Omggg yesss tell me who should be the person then i'll try my best
Also this is my first story

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 11, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

DNF One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें