Rock Lee In Yusei Fudo World!!*YuGiOh! And Naruto*

(Where I’m? Chapter One)

Name: Rock Lee

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Birthday: 27 November

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Rank Genin

From: Leaf

Teacher: Maito Gai

Teammates: Hyuuga Neji, TenTen

Only uses: Taijutsu

Power Jutsus: Primary and Secondary Lotus

Background: Dropout from school who can only use taijutsu but trains to be strong. Believes that a dropout can defeat a genius through hard work.

Name: Yusei Fudo

Nickname: Crab Head

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Clan:-

Looks: Yusei has black hair with gold highlights and blue eyes. The upper layer of his hair points upward while the lower layer points down. He wears a long-sleeved blue jacket with a high collar and amber gems over a sleeveless black shirt with a red symbol and wears gloves below his elbows with an amber gem on them. His lower body consists of black jeans with amber knee pads, a belt with two small boxes (one above each thigh), a hip pouch (left side) all hidden under his jacket, and calf-high boots.

Persoanlity: Yusei is almost all the time serious calm and clear-minded; even in very dangerous situations. He rarely acts on impulse and he is also very close to his friends and very hesitant to put them in harm's way. Yusei has had a fear of insects ever since a cockroach nested in his ear, so he tries to stay away from Bug users since then.

************************

Where am I??

I was walking in the park. As he looked around, he saw someone running with a parchment in his hand. Naruto and Shikamaru were chasing the thief, I just stand there and watched them. I noticed that Shikamaru stopped in front of me with an angry expression on his face.

“What are you doing?! Will you help us or stay there like a mummy? “ Shikamaru told me a bit annoyed, that I wasn’t doing anything to help them.

“ I’ll help, of course I’ll do! “ I yelled at him, then turned and added “ I’m NOT A MUMMY! “ With that, I sensed sparkles between me and him, just when Naruto appeared and looked at both of us.

“ Hey guys! The thief is getting away from us! “

I ran behind the thief and jumped in front of him . He stopped and tried to get away, while looking where to go. Naruto made more clones to block him and Shikamaru jumped on his right side.

“Hm… do you think you can stop me?” On the stranger’s face appeared a mischievously smirk, and I remarked something strange about him.

“ Of course we can, believe it! “ Naruto was more than excited that he is able to catch a thief, but in the same time a bit annoyed by mine’s and Shikamaru’s presence. “ So why you stole the parchment?! “

“ You chased me just for this? “

“ Yeah, and you’ll give us the parchment right now, you hear me!? “

“HAHAHAHA!! STUPID BOY! DO YOU THINK I WILL GIVE YOU THIS? IF YOU WANT IT COME AND TAKE IT!! ”

Naruto looked at him nervously . “ Who are you making a stupid boy??Clones Ninja attack him!!” The five clones jumped on him and I started to smile when I saw he can move. I asked another clone to help me, with the last attack Rasengan. The thief could still move, as he was trying to escape but he couldn’t. Naruto started to run after him and I jumped in air and try to hit him with my rasengan.

“Rasengan!! “ Naruto screamed, and when he was about to hit him, the thief caught his hand, hit Naruto in the stomach and threw him in a tree. Shikamaru tried to attack him with a kunai, but the thief made Shikamaru into ice.

I looked at my friends, as the thief was looking into my eyes and run away.” Hey where you going!! Do you think I will let you to go?” He turned his head and look at me, then stopped ” Do you want to fight me? Ok bring it on! ”

The thief come close to me and tried to hit me. I caught his hand and hit him in the stomach. I looked at him, as he tried to continue to hit me but he couldn’t. He jumped in the air and started to run away again, and I ran behind him.

I saw him stop and I stopped too. I saw him talking with someone . After a second I saw him jumping in a tree, I run to that place where the thief disappeared and looked at the tree; I jumped in it.

Suddenly everything turned black.

I slowly opened my eyes , I looked around and saw I’m in a house. I got up and start to walk to the door, I open it slowly and saw someone out. I wanted to take a kunai but it was missing. I saw a knife on the table and I took it.

I left the room and walk slowly in the hall. I ran to the person who was staying at the door and put the knife at his or her neck.

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you, if you make what I’ll tell you! “ I whispered a bit concerned about this situation.

“Ok!!But please don’t hurt me…”

I made a few steps behind and I opened the door where I woke up. I entered in the room and close the door.

“Ok tell me where I’m?”

“You’re in Yusei Fudo’s house!!”

“Who?

“Yusei Fudo!! He found you out sleeping on the ground… he doesn’t know who are you but he took you under his wing. “

“I remember something but not everything.. I remember I followed someone.. but I don’t remember why..”

First Chapter End!!