The Worst Day of My Life

By Nykia and Isabel.

Nykia- One day a little boy was walking down the sidewalk he saw a girl that he was in love with.

Isabel- She slapped his face and pushed him into a puddle, and said, ‘You’re disgusting because you pick your nose and eat it.’

Nykia- The boy said, ‘No I don’t, everyone is making up these things.’ And the girl said, ‘It’s true, I saw you the other day.’

Isabel- And the boy said, ‘Do you want to go out?’ And the girl said, ‘No, you’re disgusting you pig.’

Nykia- The boy said, ‘I thought you were my friend, because I always used to play with you.’

Isabel- The boy said, ‘Let’s go out for dinner, I’ll stop picking my nose for you, and I’ll make it up to you by taking you to a movie. I love you, my dear.’

Nykia- The girl said, ‘Yes, only if you dress nicely and be polite to me, and open my car door and take my jacket off.’

Isabel- The boy said, ‘My dear, would you like to take my jacket, and I will see you at school tomorrow, I hope we can do this again.’ He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and the lips, and the girl fell in love with him everyday.

Nykia- *The next day* The girl said, ‘That movie last night was awesome.’ And they kissed again and held hands, and wouldn’t stop.

Isabel­- And the girl said, ‘Open my door, if you don’t I will steal your lucky jacket and throw it in the river, because you deserve that if you don’t open a ladies door, you stupid man.’

Nykia- One day when they were walking back from school, they bumped into each other and the girl said, ‘I should say sorry to you because I’ve been a very, very rude girl and will never do that to you again. *six months later* they got married and had two children.

Isabel- the girl said to her new husband, ‘Here honey I bought you a new jacket because I couldn’t find your old one.’

Nykia- The boy said, ‘That’s okay.’

THE END!!!