Walmart Adventure

Denise’s p.o.v

I sat in the car with an excited looking Trent jumping up and down in his seat.

“So what is this magical adventure you were talking about?”

Trent pulled into a Walmart and looked at me excitedly, “We my dear Denise are going grocery shopping.” He said giving me a goofy grin.

“Seriously you pulled me out of my house at 9am so I could go shopping with you?”

Trent gave me an innocent look and sweetly smiled, “I didn’t to be alone, plus it’s boring when you’re by yourself.”

I groaned, “Fine but you’re buying me ice-cream after.”

Trent laughed and dragged me out of the car into the blue store. He grabbed a shopping cart and wheeled it to the bakery section.

“Now where is the bread?” He asked himself.

I stared dumbfounded at Trent; the bread was right in front of him for goodness sakes! Trent proceeded to look around as I grew frustrated, you idiot!

I picked up a nice looking loaf and walked towards Trent, “You my friend are a dipshit.”

Trent turned to me offended, “Excuse me?” He scoffed.

“The freaking bread was right in front of you!” I yelled hitting him in the forehead.

“No need to yell.” He whispered rubbing his head.

I shook my head and rolled the cart away, “So what’s next?” I asked.

“We need to go to the frozen food isle.” He answered.

I walked through the long isles until I reached the freezers. I slowed my pace so that Trent could walk beside me.

He grabbed a few boxes of pizza from the fridge and put it in the cart. Trent slowly looked around before weirdly skipping towards the milk and eggs.

I laughed as I noticed an old lady eyeing him oddly. He a grabbed a carton of eggs and a jug of milk before skipping back to me.

“I think we’re done.” Trent stated taking the cart from me.

We walked through the toy isle until Trent got distracted; he picked up a nerf gun and pointed it at me.

“Trenton Damien Hess, don’t you dare shoot me.” I said slowly backing away.

Trent smirked, “Trent.” I said in a warning tone.

Trent’s smirk grew more devious before he pulled the trigger.

“Trent!” I screamed running away from the darts. I grabbed a foam sword and began attacking him as well.

“Okay, okay, I give up.” Trent sighed putting his gun down.

“We better leave before we get kicked out.” He added taking the cart and leaving.

I put my sword back and followed him towards the cashier. He put the items on the counter as she began to scan the items. Trent pulled out his wallet and began to pay.

“You’re still getting me ice-cream right?” I asked innocently.

Trent rolled his eyes, “Yes you are.” He answered.

I smiled excitedly, “He’s a keeper.” The cashier said as she bagged items.

I laughed and looked at Trent, “Maybe he is.” I mumbled smiling.

Trent took the bags and we walked towards the car.

“Let’s get ice-cream!” I cheered.

We sat in the ice-cream parlor as we happily enjoyed our cold treat.

“Thanks for the Ice-cream.” I said taking a spoonful of the delicious treat in my hands.

Trent playfully glared at me, “If I didn’t get you ice-cream you would have attacked me.”

I grinned at him, “Well you did wake me up just to go to Walmart with you.”

Trent shrugged and ate his ice-cream in a comfortable silence. It was soon disturbed by a buzzing coming from Trent’s phone.

“Shit, we have to go.” Trent said getting up and finishing his ice-cream.

I ate the remains of my smooth dessert and tossed it in the garbage.

“So where are we going now?” I questioned.

Trent smiled sheepishly, “I kind of forgot to pick up Sebastian from his hockey game.”

“You’re a terrible brother.” I said buckling myself into his car.

We stopped at an ice rink and walked into the building. We entered the rink as the cold air hit me. I shivered in discomfort; Trent soon noticed and wrapped his jacket around me.

I wrapped the warm sweater closer to my body and was engulfed in Trent’s comforting scent.

We sat on the bleachers as Trent scooted closer to me, “Number 29 is Sebastian.” He said extending his pointer finger.

“We should embarrass him.”

Trent eagerly nodded and we soon began screaming and cheering on Sebastian. Sebastian peered at us through his helmet and shot us an icy glare.

“Go Sebastian!” I screamed.

Sebastian shot us another glare while Trent began taking pictures.

The game soon ended as the players exited the ice. Trent and I waited outside for Sebastian.

“He’s actually pretty good.” I said playing with the cuffs on Trent’s sweater.

Trent gave me a smug look, “Well who do you think taught him how to play?”

“Oh sorry Mr. Football I didn’t realize you played hockey too.” I said sarcastically.

Sebastian came out of the building holding a huge duffle bag, “You guys are weird.” He said putting the bag in the car.

I laughed, “Love you too Sebby.” I said ruffling his hair.

•     •       •      •        •            •       •

Finally updated :P 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

-LonelyAsian123