"Yay I gwet to sit nwext to duck ass" I smile at uncle Sasuke but he glares at me. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Uncle Sasuke *sniffs* hates *sniffs* TSUKIKO" I burst into sudden tears and everyone tries to comfort me. Shikamaru walked over to Sasuke and wacked him on the head.

"You made her cry" he yelled at him.

"I may hate you Shikamaru but I will allow you to hit my Sasuke this once because he made little Tsukiko cry" someone with a pig like face. She hugged me into her body and I sobbed into her arms. Uncle Sasuke doesn't like me.

"I'm sorry Tsukiko" uncle Sasu said sighing. 

"Yay I wuv you to" I hug him after I jumped from pig face. Everyone cooed at how cute I was. I'm not cute I'm big that was what daddy said.

"Hey Tsukiko is not cwute daddy said Tsukiko is a big gurl" I say stomping my foot but that only made them to start to pinch my cheeks like what brother deidei used to do. Eventually they stopped and Iruka told us to sit in our seats and he started the lesson before we were interrupted by a man running into the class.

"Iruka Naruto has painted on the Hokage mountain" the man panted.

"WHAT! I'm sorry class but I will be right back" and with that they both ran out of the room.

_________________________________________________________

Sasuke POV

I'm an uncle. Shock passes through my body. Either I had a sister or brother I never knew and they had a kid or Itachi had a child or adopted one. But she looked like him with our raven black hair and our onyx eyes but her attitude. 

It was happy, bubbly, living without a care in the world. Us Uchiha's do not have that unless her mother was.......

OH GOD!

___________________________________

he he I wanted to end it here but I decided to be a nice person and keep on going on.

____________________________________

Sasuke POV

OH GOD! It can't be. 

....

...

..

.

HER MOTHER WAS REIKA UCHIHA.!!!!!! Reika was like a sister to me she was always there when Itachi wasn't there. I didn't know that Itachi or Reika-chan were together. I looked over Tsukiko again seeing her tiny little eyes start to droop down and she gave a small tiny cute yawn. She started to rub her eyes and she started to doze off.

Once she fell asleep she started to fall off the chair. Worried about my neice I picked her up and placed her onto my lap and immediately she curled into me. All of my fangirls started to squeal when they saw me and started to take pictures of us and I sighed internally. 

I stared at my little neice that had her finger in her mouth sucking on it. She is so cute when she is sleeping.

She started to shift around in my arms and everyone stared at her as she rised from her small nap. 

"WAAH why is evewry one stwaring at Tsukiko?" she asked yet again everyone had hearts in their eyes at her cuteness.

Just minutes after Tsukiko woke up Iruka sensei walked in with a tied up baka. He tried to shift around but to no avail.

"Uncle sasu why is that gwuy twied up?" Tsukiko asked. 

'Who's the little girl duck butt"

"Tsukiko is Tsukiko Uchiha" she said.

"I'm Uzimaku, Uzumaki Naruto (james bond moment -_-)" he answered.

"Hi Naru-kun" Tsukiko smiled at him. I growled lowly under my breath mad at Naruto for stealing my neice's attention. 

She turned to me and hugged me close to him as she started to snore lightly again.

"Is she sleeping?" Iruka sensei asked. I stared down at her and saw her sleeping yet again.

"Yes she is sleeping" he nodded and started to untie Naruto. Once he was untied he sat in one of the seats that just happened to be two seats away from mine. Sakura took the seat that was next to me. 

"Your graduation test is tomorrow. Naruto you have failed this test over and over this is the last chance you get" Naruto shakes his head nodding that he will try to pass this time. Baka he's a failure at everything. 

"Sasuke can you please wake up Tsukiko" I shake her awake but she just moaned and wrapped herself around me again. I shook her once more and she slowly opened her eyes. And then..........

_________________________________________

That's all folks. Hope you likey

COMMENT VOTE RATE DO SOMETHING PEOPLE

Love Swimmergirl