(Requested) Justin Bieber: I don't have the words

For @Jenniphonguyen

Thank you for the request :) if anyone has anymore just comment or message me with the info in the requests chapter :)

Prittypixie xx

____________________________________________________________________________

Jennifer's P.O.V

"Reach for the star, climb every mountain higher, Reach! For the stars..."

 Singing at the top of my lungs on my way home after a brilliant day with my best friend, excited to get back home to my wonderful husband, is probably the best feeling. How lucky I am to have my dream job, brilliant friends and the most loving husband I could have ever wished for.

 "When that rainbow's shinning over you, that's when your dreams will all come true..."

 On the way home I decide to pop to the shop and buy some bits for dinner my Justin and I. I also decide to buy a bottle of wine as tonight I feel is a special enough occasions. It doesn't take me long to get home once I leave the shop but, when I arrive home, I'm surprised to see that his car is sitting in the driveway. I smile, assuming that he just got off work early and came home in the hope of having a night in, much as i had hoped myself.

 I park my car and open my front door, heading straight for the kitchen to put down the food bags. I leave everything but the wine on the counter and head upstairs to find Justin. The closer I get to the stairs, the stranger noises I begin to hear. Is he moaning? What the hell is he doing!?

 The higher I climb the louder the 'moans' sound. Then, all of a sudden I hear another, louder moan-that isn't Justin's. I speed up my pace and burst through my bedroom door to find him lying on top of some other girl, still moaning.

 "Justin? What the fuck is going on!?" I scream at him, above the moans still coming from both the naked people currently lying in my bed.

His head shots round to look at me.

 "Jen? Shit-shit! Jen what are you doing here I... you're not meant to..." he stumbles, removing himself from the blonde, staring at me, attempting to cover herself up.

 I look him in the eye, trying to find some trace of the man I married. With no luck, and blurry vision, I shake my head and walk out the door, downstairs and into the kitchen to grab my phone. Seconds later I hear footsteps close behind me, followed by softer ones leaving my house. I grab my phone and my purse but am stopped by an out of breath Justin standing in the kitchen doorway.

 "I don't want to hear it Justin."

 "Baby, ba..."

 "Don't call me that. Not after what I just saw."

 "Let me explain, please. Look I..."

 "JUSTIN!" I scream, balancing myself on the counter, close my eyes and just allow a few tears to fall from my cheek. "Please, just stop. Please."

 At this point I crumble. I turn my back to the counter and fall into a ball on the floor, sobbing.  I ball my fists in my hair, completely breaking down in floods of tears. Why has this happened to me? Why would Justin do this? One thing i know for sure is that this isn't the Justin I fell in love with. That Justin, my Justin wouldn't do something like this to me.

I'm so completly wrapped up in my own thoughts and feelings of complete betrayal that it takes me a minute to realise that the very person I don't want to be anywhere near right now is who's arms i am currently in. I quickly push him off me.