Rings Of Love (Niley Story)

Chapter 1.

The day after Wedding Bells were release:

Nick: Miles...

Miley; .....

Nick: Did you hear my song?

Miley: Wedding Bells?

Nick: So you heard it?

Miley: The song has been trending for one day.

Nick: I was a coward in the past but not now. Miles, one last time?"

Miley: It's too late.

Nick: Miles. It's never too late.

Miley: Nicky... Some things can't be changed once I agreed.

End of flashback....

Three months later.......

Nick's POV

"As you guys know, Miley Cyrus is currently very sad that her dog Lila had died today. Her fan, Smilers, had been tweeting and posting message to cheer her up. Earlier today, Twitter was trending R.I.P Lila. Let's just hope Miley will get over her sorrow soon. If you want to continue to know Miley's newest news. Stay tune to Gossip Videos."

Lila died? Nick paused the video and thought. How could it be possible? I saw Lila playing at the backyard few days ago.  Lila was a present from her mum on her sixteen birthday. Lila was the only dog that he had met and played with. All the other dog was brought after 2009 when they broke up. She loved Lila so much. She must be very sad now.

An icon popped out from Nick's computer : Smilers are in rage! Out of curiosity, Nick clicked on icon and it led him to another video.

" Apparently, Liam Hemsworth had involved in a huge fight in Philly while filming his new movie. Miley rushed there immediately to comfort him after knowing the news. Smilers are posting message all over twitter saying that Liam has been constantly creating trouble. Why wouldn't Smilers be angry right? Miley just lost her dog Lila and obviously needed someone to comfort but now Liam added more trouble for her. Will this newly engaged couple last long under fans pressure? Comment below to tell us what you think about."

Fighting again? This wasn't the first time Nick heard that Liam was involved in a fight. Nick scrolled down the page to look at the comment below.

Smiler since 2006: What is that monkey(Liam) doing? Why is he always creating trouble?!

Russia Smiler: Respect Miam but he was suppose to comfort Miley not the other way round><. He seems very violent.

Team Niley Forever: I don't care about that Australian kangaroo. Why isn't Nick comforting Miley now?

Miam fan: Reply to @Team Niley Forever: I loved Miam but I got to admit that Nick really treat Miley better than Liam did.

How could Liam do that to her! This was the time for a fiancé  to his job and cheer her up. Should I call her? The last time Nick called her was one month ago when he sang Wedding Bells. She didn't answer her call and he knew why. She told him once  that if he had the guts to call, he should talk to her face to face. Sometimes, he would walked to her house but ran back after pressing the door bell. Nick was afraid to meet her again, especially when all his emotion for her might pour out all at a moment. Maybe he should wait for her to come back from Philly....

Miley's POV

" Why can't give you give me a rest? You are a celebrity not a fighter!" Miley shrieked once she saw Liam at the hotel room. " What can I do? He shouted F*** at me!" Liam protested. " The person already said that it was a mistake. He thought you were his friend. He said it as a joke." Miley said. " How would I know if he was insulting me?"  " This is not your first time!" Miley said and threw her bag on the bed.