CHAPTER | 3 | In Which She Has The Upper Hand

©All Rights Reserved

I'VE EDITED CHAPTER TWO, GO BACK AND READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

PICTURE OF AELLA TO THE SIDE (or at the top if you are on a mobile)

• Thanatos Xander's Point Of View •

I am shocked for two seconds before I punch through the partition and yelled at the driver to stop.

The car jolts to a stop with a screech, I fling my door open and sprint into the forest Rosalia took off into.

Growling loudly when I can't pick up her scent on the ground which means she must be up in the trees.

Running in the direction I think she took I finally pick up her scent; she's heading back in the direction of her pack.

I stay in my human form; I'll be more silent that way.

I see tree branches shaking and leaves falling. I sprint faster; trying to be as quiet as I can. We are half way to her pack when she finally jumps to the ground.

I tackle her as soon as her feet meet the earth.

"Get off of me!" She screams.

"No Rosalia- Dammit, stop struggling!" I command, pinning her arms above her head and sitting on her thighs.

"Fuck you, Thanatos. You've ruined my life." She sobs.

I feel sick to my stomach when she utters those four words.

She's rejecting us.

My hands start to shake and I feel bile rise in my throat.

'Stefan, take the girl with you in your car, I've got things to do when we get back to the pack.' I order my Beta, knowing he was close behind us the whole time.

'Got it, Alpha.' He replies.

It takes Stefan all of two minutes to emerge from behind us and grasp Rosalia's wrists behind her back firm enough to assure himself that she will not get away but lightly enough to not hurt her.

"Oh, so that's how it is! You're going to hand me off to your little Beta-Bïtch!" She yells at me while struggling to get out of Stefan's grasp.

Growling lowly at her I grasp both of her cheeks in one hand. "Stop being so disrespectful! You are acting very rude and I will not tolerate it! You may have had it easy in your pack but you are on your way to my territory and I expect nothing less than your best behaviour, Pup!" My wolf coming through to make sure she knows her ranking.

When Rosalia is not acting like a proper Luna should, I shall treat her like I would treat a pup.

I let go of her face as soon as I am done talking to her, turning my back I stalk in the direction of my car.

Rosalia Kellans' Point a of View •

How dare he! That no good, tyrant, piece of sh-

I am suddenly taken from my ranting when I am jerked roughly into a car.

"Hey, Ásshole, watch it! I'm fragile!" I glower at Thanatos' Beta.

He grabs something from a bag on the floor of the car

Rope.

"Don't struggle." The Beta growls as he shoves me face first into the leather of the back seats. I feel the rough rope tied tightly around my wrists; my arms now immobile behind my back, next my feet are bound with rope.