When grades come into things, it gets messy

Max. Max. Max. Max. I looked down at my page, expecting to see notes and instead found his name, doodled everywhere.

'Ooooh who is the special guy?' a voice came from over my shoulder, scaring the bloody bejeezus outta me may I add!

'Holy shit Stacey! Don't do that to me!!!'

'Geez defensive! C'mon Angel! Spill!'

'He's no one stace, just a cute guy I met at the gym last week.' I lied quickly, making sure she didn't suspect anything.

Mr Morgan walked over, thankfully distracting Stace from any supposed 'crushes' I may or may not have.

'Ladies, care to share something with the class?'

We smile at him sheepishly as I said, 'No sir, we're really sorry, we'll pipe down.'

While I may hate him, Mr Morgan sure is helpful sometimes! actually this is probably the first time I've been anywhere near thankful towards something he's said or done to me...

After another half hour on writing stupid notes down on how to write an award winning essay, the bell finally rings and I get up to make a break for it. Mr Morgan is shouting some bullshit no one is listening to over the noise. After finishing annoucements, he yells out 'OK class you may be excused. Oh! Except you Angel, I would like to see you quickly.'

Thank god I can finally leave this hell hole and - Shit, did he just say MY name?!

I walk over to his desk

'Anything wrong Mr Morgan?' I ask innocently.

'Ah, yes Angel. Actually your father and I have been talking about your grades recently and we both feel that as you are failing english, it would be prudent to get you a tutor. I have taken the liberty of picking someone I feel you will get along with and learn from quickly. He will be due at your house at 4:30 this afternoon.'

A tutor?! Hand picked?! By him?!?!?!?!?!

What the fucking HELL is my father thinking!

'Oh, of course. Well I will try my best to pay attention and bring my grades up for you both.' And with that, I flick my hair over my shoulder and flounce out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn my father to the deepist pit of hell! So he never gives a shit about me and what I do, but the one time I wish he would just stay out, he just HAS to shove his long, overly pointy nose into it!

I think pissed off thoughts like this while getting changed and showering. You know how they say time flies when your having fun? Well apparently father time thought it would also be a great joke to make time fly when your dreading something too. Before I knew it, it was 4:30 and the doorbell was ringing. 

I checked over the piece of paper; Max Teddington. That's actually quite a cute name. A bit of a change from what you expect of those people so downright boring, they tutor others for fun.

I took the lift down to ground level, not bothered to take the stairs for once (sometimes being rich can really be helpful) and walked up to the front door, I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

I swear to fucking god my jaw almost hit the ground when I saw who was standing there.

***

I hope you guys like this chapter :) I know it's still not very long but I'm working on it

VOTE AND COMMENT!