#133: The fans ship him with another celebrity

im so sorry i tried my best to choose girls who people ship them with but ??

Ashton: "Ashton and Ashley?" Your eyes widened upon hearing the news from your best friend over the phone, and your eyebrows furrowed at the thought of them together. "Yeah, I've seen the tweets. Some fans actually, like, ship them." Although you knew nothing would happen with Ashton and Halsey since they were friends, you couldn't help but grow slightly jealous. You don't understand how people would openly ship him with Halsey but wouldn't support your relationship with him, it was just painful. "Um, they are pretty cute together though," You had to admit, biting down on your lip. "They may look cute together, but I know that you two are meant to be together, so don't fret," she chuckled over the phone, which made your lips curl upwards into a smile.

Michael: You kept scrolling down your dashboard, trying to find something interesting to reblog as it was a boring Tuesday and you had absolutely nothing to do, so you wanted to update your blog. This one photo caught your eye, and it was a photo of your boyfriend and his close friend - Chrissy of the band Against the Current. There was nothing going on between them, but there were still people who wanted them to get together because, well, apparently, they looked like they could make beautiful babies together. You let out a sigh when you read the captions on the photo, seeing as they were people who say that they looked so cute in the photo. Biting hard on your lip, you scrolled down so you wouldn't see that post anymore. But right in that moment, you felt someone wrap their arms around your shoulder and kiss the top of your head. "I know what you're thinking, and you will always be the one for me, no matter what those fans say," You heard Michael mutter soflty, and you felt yourself relax into his warm embrace, his words reassuring you that he wouldn't ever think of leaving you for Chrissy.

Calum: "Dude, since when did you know Zendaya Coleman?" Michael asked, running his fingers through his blue hair. His words made you look up from the book you were reading, your eyebrows raised at your boyfriend, who looks just as confused as you did. "I've never even talked to her once, why do you say that?" Calum scooted closer to Michael, who was still staring at his phone screen. "Whoa, shit. This was a pretty good edit of you two though, I almost believed it for a second," Michael showed you and Calum the manip of Calum and Zendaya, plus the tweet accompanied with the attached photo - "calum and zendaya would make cute babies". You frowned upon seeing the photo, knowing that part of dating him would be trying to bear with the fans. There were plenty of fans who still shipped Calum with someone else, despite knowing that his heart was with you. You can't help but feel slightly hurt by these ships of theirs though, because the thought of him with someone else just wouldn't be alright with you. Calum must have noticed the look on your face, as he leaned over and brushed his lips against yours and smiled. "Oh god, please don't ever to that in front of me," You chuckled upon hearing Michael complain, but that kiss made all those thoughts fade away, which made you feel better.

Luke: "Hi Luke, can we get a picture?" A pastel pink haired girl asked, her blonde friend grinning right behind her. Luke shot you an apologetic look, but you just shot him a small smile, telling him that you understood perfectly. The two girls giggled, taking turns in taking selfies with your boyfriend, who also answered their questions politely. The first few ones were okay, but one certain question caught your attention. "Hey Luke, do you think that Bea Miller is cute?" the blonde girl asked, her eyes twinkling as she looked up at the tall boy. Luke scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he replied, "Um, yeah. She's a nice girl." The pastel pink haired girl squealed, "I totally ship you and Bea by the way, I'm in love with her and I'm in love with you. You two would be like, the perfect couple," She gushed, her cheeks flushing as she did. You took one glance at Luke, who shook his head at the two girls, a kind smile on his face. "I'm sorry, guys. Bea really is a nice girl, but my heart already belongs to this girl right here," He said, pulling you closer to him with a grin. "And I don't think she's gonna return it anytime soon."