you will always be mine!

You can look at someone you love and think you know all about them but you would be shocked at how much you don’t.

Chapter 1

It was my first day at my new school, I was going in to year 9 so high school wasn’t a new thing for me but coming to a new country and a new school was a very nerve racking thing, I came from a little town in Canada, Stratford Ontario. My mother got a job in London UK as an entertainer at a very popular bar/ restaurant called Planet Hollywood.

I walked through the huge doors entering my new school – I was extremely nervous – I walk slowly into to the reception area I was immediately greeted by a lady named Pam Jenkins. “Hello my name is Pam Jenkins but you can call me Pam, you must be Ellie McCoy I’ve been expecting you to arrive. I’m here to be your general helper if you need any help, I'm here” she said nicely.                          

“Hello there pleased to meet you, i am very nervous” i reply, shaking rapidly. “Well there is nothing to be nervous about everyone is very nice here promise” she said pleasantly trying to relive me nerves.

Chapter2

It was lunch time i sat at the table which was the furthest from civilisation. I sat there hoping everyone would stop staring at me. Don’t you just hate when people intrude your privacy by staring at you or listening to your conversations that’s one of the things i really hate i can’t stand it. As i sat there i noticed a year 10 boy staring curiously at me. His name was jack. I tried not to do anything that could embarrass me in front of him because he was really handsome. He was he had a perfect face the kind everyone dreamed of, his features were flawless they were nice and angular he had glistening blue eyes and wore his hair in a trendy styled.

Chapter3

I was on my way to Spanish class when i noticed jack was staring at me again, i new it was too good to be true for someone so cool to like me. I rapidly started too walked away from him hoping that he didn’t see me blush.

Later that day as i sat at the lunch table, jack came and sat next to me, my heart was racing but judging by the expression on jacks face i don’t think he realized. He flashed a nice shiny grin at me which made my heart melt.

“Hello there your Ellie right I’m jack “he said smugly.

“Umm hiii jack” i replied nervously.

At this moment my heart was racing i was overjoyed until.........

A blonde girl -obviously a cheerleader judging by her outfit- came over to jack she gave a hug and a kiss, my heart crumbled i was heartbroken i thought he liked me ... i didn’t realize he had a girlfriend.

Chapter 4  

As soon as that moment passed i got up suddenly and left without saying a word “wait ellie where are you going”he yelled but i just walked away tearfully without a reply.

For a couple of weeks i tried to completely avoid him by not going in to the canteen or putting my hood up on my amazingly comfy black hoodie. It worked very well but after a while i realized that i was being pathetic.

 I finally plucked up the courage to walk into the canteen i was so nervous when i saw jack staring intensively at me. He seemed very interested in analysing me, so i just hurried away quickly. I could see as i sat at the back of the crowed canteen that the curiosity in jack perfect blue eyes had not faded.

Chapter 5

As i slowly started to make my way to my English class i felt a warm yet firm hand touch my shoulder, i turned round suddenly to see that the hand belonged to jack, “hi there ellie umm I’m a bit confused to why you ran away when my sister came over _ “that’s your sister” i blurted out interrupting him in mid sentence .... “Yeah i thought you knew that.... so anyway why have you been avoiding me have i done something wrong” he asked curiously.

“Oh no, umm i thought that your sister was your girlfriend and i avoided you because i was upset” i replied sheepishly

He stared in to my eyes and said

 “As i look in to your eyes i can see fire but not fury, as I look into your eyes i see confidence but not nervousness, as i look into your eyes i can see an achiever and not a failure, as i look in to your face i can see a light that..”.......  

at that moment we were interrupted by a teacher telling us that the second bell had rang so we needed to hurry to lesson, i was then quite disappointed that i didn’t get to hear the end of that gorgeous poem, the poem that made my heart rapidly melt. For the whole day i had tried to work out what the ending of the lovely might have been.

I caught up with jack at the end of the day and asked him to finish the lovely poem but he just said “no “and then slowly walked off.

I pleaded for weeks on end for him just to finish it but he just wouldn’t. In the end i gave up he was never going to tell me no matter how much i begged.

Chapter6                                               the ending                                                 

Me and jack finally got together and everything was going great until..... April 13th 2oo8   the day Daniel announced he was moving to Australia

I walked in to the main gates of our school only to be greeted by, jack who I wasn’t in his school uniform “hi ya....... why aren’t you in uniform” i queried. “ellie” he said holding my hand firmly

“I’m moving to Australia ......... today” he said softly.

My heart skips 5 beats i was crushed.

Jack slipped a note into my hand and slowly walked away. i opened the letter read it ... it said “roses are red violets are blue i wont find a girl as perfect as you” my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach”.

Life after that was never the same i found it hard to love again.

10 years later

When i was 25 jack, my one true love came back to England to find me. I hadn’t moved from when he had last seen me which was 10 years ago when i was 15, it was a long shot for him because he didn’t know if i was dating anyone or anything so he was hoping i would still love him as much as i used to.

I had just come home from the grocery store to find jack sitting on my door step. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him and just hoped that this wasn’t a dream.

 Jack then softly whispered into my ear” As i look in to your eyes i can see fire but not fury, as I look into your eyes i see confidence but not nervousness, as i look into your eyes i can see an achiever and not a failure, as i look in to your face i can see a light that never fades, as i look at your lips i can see  a pink that never goes dull but as i look at your  heart i can see love  and it over powers everything”.

Jack and i later got married, we had 3 gorgeous kids called Lara, Emma and Austin. The moral of my story is just because your heart has been broken it doesn’t mean it can’t be fixed!