Chapter 14

The next morning was pure bliss, as I stretched my sore muscles, groaning as they pulled in pain, Jumping in surprise as my groan came out as a growl I quickly opened my eyes and snapped my head to look at my body, surprised I yelped. Quickly I lept up on all fours and circled myself trying to nip at the new soft silver fur that covered my body. 

"Wow hun, what are you a pup?" Jumping I tumbled off the bed as Hunters voice came from behind me.

How the hell did you get there? My voice was probably showing up in his head but out loud I was yapping making me hjump yet again. I glared as Hunter bent over laughing his entire body shaking at my antics. Stop it! It's not funny!

"I can't help it!" His voice was shaking with laughter, "You're actng like a pup, it's hilarious,"

Shut up how do I change back??

"Just, just .." He kept laughing through his words his words slurring. "Just imagine your human form and you'll change." 

Glaring at him I did as he said and soon found myself in my human form again. "You're such an asshole Hunter, it was my first time being concious in wolf form!" To my surprise I felt tears falling down my face. Surprised I lifted my hand to my cheek. "What the hell why am I crying, this is not freaking cool, why the hell am I crying." 

"Well your pregnant with pups you're going to get emotional rather fast."  Hunter grinned and I glared at him.

"Do you find this amusing Hunter?" My voice was a dangerously low growl as I stepped closer to him, I watched his eyes widen as I felt a breeze go through my hair. "What is it?"

"Look in the mirror."  Scowling I did as Hunter said and gapped in shoke my succubus nails were out but longer, my nhair was an eerie silver color and my eyes were glowing red.

"Holy shit," I gapped in the mirror at my reflection shocked at what I saw. 

"So thats what a succubus werewolf looks like, interesting." Scowling I turned to Hunter not happy with the amusement in his voice.

"You mean you didn't know what to expect?" I stepped closer to him my voice once again reaching a dangerously low growl.

"Relax love its going to be fine." Smiling Hunter came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, and no matter how hard I tried I simply couldn't keep the anger in my body.

"I'm gonna get fat." I moaned and smacked my head against his chest, scowling as it vibrated with his laughter.

"You're going to be beautiful." Hunter leaned in to kiss me and I smiled happy to have him as mine, but the moment of peace was quickly interrupted by the buzz of his phone, scowling he turned to answer. After a few moments he spoke, "I'm sorry love there is a call for work, tw bodies were found down the road, I'll try and be back soon." Scowling I nodded and kissed him.

"Be careful Hunter." I called out as he walked through the door.

Turning back he smiled at me, "Always love."