Chapter Seventeen; Give Me Love

Here it is guys !

Wasn't such a long wait, ey?  Mostly because I REALLY wanted to work on this chapter because well, it is close to Christmas and well I felt like they needed this kind of chapter to put in. I always felt like this time of year is more a time of Romance as I feel winter is a romantic season. Not sure why, I just do.
Anyways.

If you are 15 and younger, I suggest you skip the chapter. NOT BEING MEAN but... I mean, if you picture the scenary right, it's not something a person under 15 should even think about ! LOOL. Or maybe that's just me... Anyways. Read it, I worked hard on it.

After all the pain and sadness in this story, I give you guys this chapter filled with romance and Christmas-ness.
There might be another chapter deeper into the Christmas feels too as I will try to update in the next few days, though no guarantee as anything can happen !

Anyways, this is a lot.
Ihope you guys enjoy, I know I do enjoy writing this for you. There might be a few typos as I didn't put it through spell check because I was just so excited for you guys to read this and yeah, now I need to shut up.

If you guys look onto my profile you can see that there is a story I recently liked titled,
OVER AGAIN by Hipstaxplease and I think you guys shouldgo support it. It's a Harry Love Story, so for those Harry girls reading this, check it out ! For anyone really, I feel like it's going to be a very great and interesting romance !

Song on the side, yes,
Ed Sheeran <3 Who might be included in this story, in the next or next next chapter―not sure yet.

And the gif which is... what a 15and under shouldn't see.

Love you guys, thanks for all the support and enjoy !!
-JustAkiss xoxox 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen; Give Me Love

The next evening―finally back home in London.

Louis

I breathed against his mouth as Harry’s lips rushed with mine as we stumbled our way through the flat’s door pushing it shut with my leg as he pulled onto the collar of my shirt barely letting me slide off my own jacket.

 I kissed him back deeply, taking off his own leather coat and dragging ours bags across the living room as I pushed him deeper into the complex, not caring about anything as I felt his rough mouth crush mine in the heated snog as lead him to my bed room, throwing ourselves through the door before I practically smacked Harry down onto my bed, sliding his shirt in a swift movement, my mouth never leaving his as his tongue connected with mine sending shivers and rising goose bumps all over my body as I let his arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling my whole body over him.

            He started biting on my lower lip softly, letting his hands drag from my shoulders, pass my chest and stomach; reaching the top of my jeans as he played with the waist band of my boxers that must have been sticking out. I couldn’t help but pull away slowly, passing my own tongue of my parted mouth, breathing heavily as I looked into Harry’s eyes, trying to make them out in the darkness as the moon shone in through my window―which I never had gotten a curtain for. I let myself pull away half my weight from Harry’s body as my arms where now on either side of his face until I reached down to lace my fingers in his messy curls with my right hand, feeling the softness as I just let myself breathe in this moment.

            For so long, I’ve wanted to be back in this position―and I’m not just talking about being on top of Harry, no―nothing sexual.

            I’ve wanted to be back in the situation of looking into my lover’s eyes and feeling the same happy feeling rush through my irises to his. To feel the passion and lust in every kiss that we just shared, to know he wants to be here with me as much as I do. To know that I do love him and that there is a big chance he does as well. I’ve wanted to find myself in this place once more, surrounded by nothing but Harry and his warmth and the way I could let myself sink into the beauty of his eyes no matter how much brightness or darkness was around us―I just knew where they lead me to.