Chapter 4: Big News!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR READERS WHO BEEN READING MY STORY EVER SINCE I FIRST POSTED THIS STORY!! If your reading this chapter and notice a difference, well your not crazy I altered the last chapter towards the end on how Courtney tells Adam about the baby . Thank you : )

Chapter 4: Big News!

Today is the day. Today is the day I’m going to have to face Adam and remind him of the night we shared so many weeks ago that resulted in us having his baby. Our baby.

“Can you stop being nervous, your making me antsy.” Tania said as she spread out a nice shade yellow strapless sundress on my bed.

I looked away from her mirror and turned towards Tania who was sitting down on the bed rubbing her swollen belly. “Tania, what’s not to be worried about? I have so much on my mind I can’t even comprehend anything.” I said as but both of my hands on my head rubbing on my temples.

She stood up and came to rub my back. “Listen, I’m always a phone call away if anything. Don’t stress yourself out ok? Just get dressed because 1 o’clock is soon approaching.” She ended with a smile.

I gave her a slight nod. “Alright.” I put my hand on my existing small baby bump.

After I pulled on the dress and pulled my hair in a nice flattering bun, I reviewed myself in the mirror. The dress is tight fitted on the chest but then gets very flowly at the bottom, falling all the way down to the floor. The dress suits me very well. It shows off my curves and body perfectly.

“Wow, that dress looks stunning on you.” I heard Tania say from behind me.

I didn’t move my eyes away from the mirror, I felt and looked to amazing to wonder them anywhere else. “Yes, it really does.” I said more to myself.

I finally turned around and gave Tania a small smile. “I never in a million years thought I would find myself in this predicament. But now that I am, I’m shitting bricks.”

Tania gave a serious grin, but didn’t say anything. I grabbed my purse that was on the dresser and pulled my heels on.

“If anything, call me okay.” Tania added before I was out the door.

I gave out a small grin and a nod. “Alrighty.”

After that last comment, I made my way out her door and into my car.

Driving down this part of town is always a bother to me. This side of town is where you’ll come across wealthy people and high class and or name brand well known stores. Seeing people walk down the streets with just such little knowledge of how it is to work for what you have or how it is to suffer not knowing if you will have enough money to put food on the table, always makes me envious.

How I wish I don’t have to live pay check off of pay check.  But as I get closer and closer towards the restaurant Adam had suggested, I couldn’t help but wonder if he himself lives in this part of town. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is because with his looks alone is as though he could be someone coming out onto a red carpet event.

Adam surely does have that sexual intimidating, hard, sex appeal look that anyone would kill for. The only thing that’s a buzz kill is he just like every other guy, a cheater. Because whether if I like it or not, he slept with me while in a very serious, committed relationship. He’s a married man who is cheating on his wife. Who knows if he’s out there getting more girl’s knocked up. Hmm, I wouldn’t even be surprised.

I parked my car in a free space and quickly made my way out of it, double checking myself and retouching anything before walking into the restaurant.