Chapter 6: "Water for the Lady"

After showering, doing my make-up and putting on my formal wear, I was ready to go on this date. I am wearing a short red flowy strapless dress with matching cheetah print heels that have a big red bow tie in the front. I decided to keep my hair up in a high tight bun with diamond studs. I grabbed my sun glasses and Louis Vuitton handbag and went downstairs.

I walked slowly to make sure I didn't fall because for one, I paid too much money to break them and second I am not supposed to be wearing heels but I can manage. As I passed the kitchen I saw that my mom saved me some of the food that I told her to save. I put it away in the fridge, grabbed my keys and went to my red and black Mustang I got from the shop 3 days ago.

I started the engine and drove off to the little restaurant off in Sunset Boulevard to see Daniel and my brother. When I got there, I parked my car in the parking lot and walked up to the store. I got cat whistles and stares from the men walking passed me.

I smiled knowing I can have an effect on these boys knowing months from now I am only going to look like a big pig. But I am honestly okay with that, I am pretty sure I could lose the weight as the time goes by. I entered the building and the smell of freshness went into my nose making me starve.

I looked around to see if I could find my brother, and I spotted him in a booth with Anna and a good looking fellow. He was lean, with brown spiked hair and had muscles of a wrestler. He looked good and seemed to be a perfectionist. He had on a black suit.

The closer I walked to the table the better his features where looking. I must say, I am not used to the look he holds. I am used to boys with sagging pants and snap backs. But Daniel looked business and dedicated.

"Hey Anna, Brandon and Daniel." I said each name slowly looking at each one until my eyes landed on Daniel.

I smiled and felt my cheeks burn. He still has the same effect on me since back when we were little. I haven't seen him for already a year now but it feels like forever. He stood up and helped me to my seat. Such a gentlemen.

I thanked him and sat down.

"Well look at the time Anna, we better be going we have to go to your mothers today for dinner." Brandon said getting up from his seat.

Ana looked at him with confusion.

"What are you talking about, my parents aren't even-" Before she could finish Brandon cut her off by clearing his throat.

"Your parents won't even know that we won't be attending if you don't go."

I looked at Anna with confusion as well, Brandon isn't making any sense.

"What are you...OH, okay I get it, well Ariel I got to go, and might I add you look sexy in that dress, I will see you tomorrow and can i-" She was cut off yet again by Brandon.

"Alright babe, enough let's leave these two love birds alone we have our own plans now."

Before Anna could response, Brandon picked her up bridal style and took her out the restaurant with her yelling bye to me. I waved my hand as they left out of sight. My eye shifted to Daniel's who was looking at me with such love.

I smiled wide and looked away down at the nice plates in front of me.

"Am I that ravishing Ariel?" His deep husky sexy voice filled my ears.

I looked up and smirked.

"It has been a while since I saw you, I am just still getting over the fact that you actually look like a man instead of a teen boy." I admitted.

"Well, we all have to grow up sometime, now don't we?" He smirked back to me.

I nodded and crossed my legs underneath the table. He was right, back when he was in high school, he was another Arden. He used to be the high school's 'it' boy. Everyone wanted him and everyone envied him.