Harry Styles: Now the whole world knows (Tumblr)

Quick update before my birthday on tuesday, (I'm sorry i hate self-promotion but....) please check out my other books and stuff any opinions, good or bad, are as always apreciated :) 

anyway... enjoy :P xx

Prittypixie xx 

__________________________________________________________________________

Tumblr credit: intomlinsonswetrust

"Ugh! These stupid shorts!" You groaned as you threw another pair shorts on to the ground of your closet. 

Harry peeked his head in, his eyebrows raised up in question. “You okay in here?” He laughed softly.

"No," You huffed as you walked over to your shelf of shorts and grabbed another pair, "I’ve officially reached the point of not being able to fit into regular clothes." You say, attempting to latch the button on the shorts, earning another groan.

"Well, that tends to happen when you’re pregnant." Harry says softly, moving over to you and pressing a kiss to the back of your neck before you kicked the shorts off. "Just wear a pair of the maternity shorts you bought." 

"No, I should have like three more weeks left before I wear those things." You sighed, grabbing them and looking at the elastic waistband.

"That just means our little baby is growing." He says softly, "That’s a good thing. Now, find something to wear because we’re leaving in a few minutes." 

You sighed and looked at the shorts once again as Harry left the closet. You groaned and finally gave in, slipping them on and finding them to fit perfectly. You grabbed a top off a hanger and slipped it on before heading downstairs and meeting Harry in the kitchen.

"See, you look great. And, you can’t even tell you’re wearing maternity shorts." He grinned.

"Yeah, but you can definitely tell I’m pregnant." You sighed, "Can’t hide this bump for much longer." 

"Then, we’ll announce it." He shrugged, "I’m not too worried about it."

You nodded and grabbed your purse and phone off the counter. “Let’s head out. I’d hate to catch traffic and you be late for the interview.” 

Harry nodded and grabbed his stuff and followed you out the door.

***

You stood to the side of the interview set of Alan Car’s show, smiling as Harry glanced at you every few seconds. Lou was standing next to you along with Sophia. 

"There are a lot of rumors about you guys out there. One of them is that one of your wives is expecting." Alan smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Anyone want to confirm that?" 

You watched as Harry visibly stiffened and cleared his throat, his adam’s apple bobbing nervously. You silently hoped that he wouldn’t tell the world your secret. 

"Styles? You’re looking a little nervous." Alan grinned, inching closer. "Is there something you’d like to tell us?"

"Um…not that I can think of." He laughs, fidgeting with his hands. 

"So, there’s not a bun in the oven?" Alan questions.

He shakes his head and looks down at the floor as Liam swooped in and saved him, “Sophia isn’t pregnant, so don’t ask.” He laughs, taking the attention off of Harry. 

You smiled gently over at him as he shot you an ‘I’m sorry, I’m trying’ look. He stayed quiet the rest of the interview and quickly returned to the side stage once he was dismissed from the set. 

"Oh god, was it obvious?" He asks, his voice shaking due to nerves as he raked a hand through his hair. 

"No, no. Baby, take a deep breathe." You say softly, smoothing his shirt down and resting your hands on his hips. "You did fine." You say, offering a warm smile.

He nods, blowing out a stream of air and resting his forehead on your shoulder. “Let’s go back to the dressing room and pack up.” He suggests, earning a nod from you. 

***

"I’m just saying, now everyone is suspecting that you’re pregnant even more than usual because of the way you responded." Paul sighed.

"It was sprung on me! How was I supposed to respond?" Harry asked, his voice rising in anger.

"I know, I know. I just think that the right thing to do would to be to put it out there." Paul says, "Look, you’re nineteen weeks. You’re well past the unsure mark. I think it’s time." 

You looked over at Harry and nodded, “Yeah, we should just do it now.” 

Harry nodded and sighed, “Yeah…yeah, we’ll do it.”

Paul nods and claps Harry on the back, “It’s the best decision.” He smiles.

***

"Lou! Will you take the picture really quick?" You called as Lou walked towards the exit with Lux. 

She smiled and nodded, grabbing Lux’s hand and guiding her over. 

"Hey Luxy," You grin, bending down to her level and hugging her. "How are you, pretty girl?" 

Lux grinned and hid her face in your neck, “I’m good,” She said softly. “Is the baby still in your tummy?” 

"The baby is still in my tummy." You laughed, flattening your shirt against your baby bump, "See?"

"Yeah," She giggled before moving back over to Lou. 

"Alright, pose you two." She smiles. 

Harry laughed and looked at you before placing his large, left hand on your belly and then placing his right hand on his belly, making a shocked face, causing you to laugh. 

Lou snapped the picture and handed Harry his phone. “Ah, that’s perfect. Thanks Lou.” He smiled, leaning down and hugging Lux before that left. 

***

"And…it’s…posted." He smiled, clicking ‘Send’ on his tweet. You nodded and pulled it up on your phone. 

'Gotcha, Alan! I guess there is a baby in her belly.' He tweeted, along with the picture you had taken backstage earlier. You laughed softly and saved the picture and re-tweeting it.

You snuggled up to his side and rest your head on his chest as he rest his hand on your belly, “Now the whole world knows about you, little one.” He says softly. 

"Now the whole world nods," You agree.